MLB Plays Friday 4/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Friday 4/8

+$633 for the season so far. Lots of big fat over-priced favorites today. Sometimes the best way to spot value in baseball is to blindly look at the favorite and the price he is posted at. Some very run-of-the-mill pitchers -150 or better today. If we even hit 3 of these I will be happy, anything else is gravy...

$300 San Diego +113 $WINNER$ (+339)
    $300 Cincinnati +137 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Atlanta +148 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Arizona +137 $WINNER$ (+411)
    $300 Boston/Toronto under 8.5 (-105) LOSER (-315)
    $300 Minnesota +145 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Oakland +150 $WINNER$ (+450)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Friday 4/8

Comment

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I LOVE the Jays under play.
          They've been finding unusual ways to lose early this season, but their big bats are usually slow to start seasons, and Donaldson may be out or limited tonight.
          Mainly, its the Stro Show at Rogers Centre - this guy loves the limelight and will be lights out tonight in front of a sell out crowd.

Good luck on all your plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger View Post
            I LOVE the Jays under play.
            They've been finding unusual ways to lose early this season, but their big bats are usually slow to start seasons, and Donaldson may be out or limited tonight.
            Mainly, its the Stro Show at Rogers Centre - this guy loves the limelight and will be lights out tonight in front of a sell out crowd.

Good luck on all your plays.
            Combine your analysis with an almost 80% deluge of "over" money and that is what I love about the play.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Only lost $15, but could have been a really big night. Braves blew a 4-zip lead...Twins blew a 8th inning lead and Reds give up a 3 run 8th inning lead. Just one of those needed to hang on...ggrrr

Comment

Working...
              X