W.S Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.S Game 2

What a doozy last night...as many of you can tell by looking at my picture I'm from Nebraska (let's not discuss football) but how sweet was it to see a home grown Nebraska boy with that clutch homer in the 9th. WOW. With that being said, I had already took the royals at -110 to win the series. I like KC in game 2. I truly believe Cueto shows up and delivers tonight. Some of that might have to do with him giving it his all for his buddy Edison and the tragic news he received yesterday. Another factor I have is the way KC can hit the fastball. Harvey quickly figured the same thing out and had to go to off speed until the 6th when he went back to the fastball a little and got hit. DeGrom, as good as he is...he secondary stuff is not like Harveys. I think he has to throw more fastballs than he would like, and the Mets blowing the lead late twice..and in the 9th getting Familia exposed hurts them mentally. Cueto is a verteran and will pitch Murphy inside and challenge him. I am not currently getting a line but when I do Kansas City will get paid. Cash it.

Re: W.S Game 2

think you have a winner here. Playing this also.

Comment

Re: W.S Game 2

I got +112. Public is on the mets. Everybody will fade Cueto. Love this play.

Comment

Working...
      X