Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Friday 10/23

18-9 for the MLB playoffs (+$2,573)

$400 Toronto/Kansas City over 3.5 (-125) 1st 5 innings Going with the 5 inning play here for a couple reasons. Mainly I don't trust the full game over because both managers will be in super-reactive-go-to-the-bullpen mode. As soon as these starters look like they don't have it they will be pulled. Last week when they faced off it was a 1-0 game through 5 innings and then both got hit much harder in the 6th and 7th. Part of that early game success last week was due to the late afternoon shadows creeping across the infield the first 3 innings. I expect both teams to get some runs a bit earlier this time around, the familiarity of having faced these pitchers just last week should leave them vulnerable. We only need a 2-2 or 3-1 game after 5 to win. Neither has looked too sharp this post-season, that should continue. Slightest of leans to Kansas City.
    LOSER (-500)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Friday 10/23

Comment

Good luck

Comment

18-10 for the MLB playoffs (+$2,073)
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
        X