Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Tuesday 10/20

15-7 for the MLB playoffs (+$2,236)

$400 Kansas City/Toronto under 9 (-125) I had no expectation of either starter last night pitching great, I thought Stroman would do ok, and thought Cueto would do just what he did. Today I fully expect BOTH starters to pitch well, yet the line is a full run higher. You ask any big power hitter who they would rather face a guy who throws 95 miles an hour consistently or a guy who changes speeds and locates where he wants and almost all would rather face a guy with a good fastball. Chris Young and his junk should be tons more effective today than Cueto was. Toronto TT under might not be a bad play either. LOSER (-500)

$300 Kansas City +136 $WINNER$ (+408)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Tuesday 10/20

Comment

Bored at work and I am going to tail along on this play. Good luck to us as it seems everyone one else I read likes the other side. I like that.

Comment

Added
        $300 Kansas City +136
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

stay hot going to follow on both.

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Just started raining here, even hear some thunder in the distance and just lost my DirecTV feed. Not going to bet on tonight's game based on starters that could be gone after a rain delay, I'm passing tonight.

Comment

I knew as soon as they brought Hawkins in the under was toast, I literally jumped out of my chair and yelled "not this fucking asshole!".

Comment

16-8 for the MLB playoffs (+$2,244)

Comment

Working...
                  X