MLB Playoffs Tuesday 10/13 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Tuesday 10/13 - Winner!

9-4 for the MLB playoffs (+$1,121) after yesterday's big day. 2 games today both featuring 1 guy on short rest and the other with way too much rest. Both situations generally do not promote great pitching performances.

$300 St. Louis Team Total over 3.5 (-130) Looks to me to be easily the best bet on the board.
    Hammel rarely is trusted to go deep into games so Cubs bullpen likely to have to do at least 3 innings today, maybe even more. Many Cardinals have hit Hammel well in the past and the wind again will be helping balls out to righfield. It has shifted a bit though so it will possibly be more from left to right than straight out to right. Hard to predict how Lackey will do on short rest, he was very dominant in the series opener, but he has been much better at home. Tempted to play St. Louis at the dog price, will settle just for this play today. $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Tuesday 10/13

Comment

Was shocked to even see Hammel be part of the playoff rotation.
      So I like the play. Add to it that even Joe admitted in the post game interview last night that he needs his bullpen to step up.
      He was speaking big picture. But when he started listing names made it sound like the first 3 guys that will trot out today.
      Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
        Was shocked to even see Hammel be part of the playoff rotation.
        So I like the play. Add to it that even Joe admitted in the post game interview last night that he needs his bullpen to step up.
        He was speaking big picture. But when he started listing names made it sound like the first 3 guys that will trot out today.
        Good luck
        I had Hammel on my big money Fantasy baseball team. He was really good early in the season, and then like a switch was flipped he got worse and worse. On several occasions even when he had started fast in some games he was yanked after like 70 pitches, so obviously Madden doesn't trust him.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Re: MLB Playoffs Tuesday 10/13 - Winner!

Man the way this game started I thought we were going to cash by the 3rd inning, started to worry there for a second thank you Tony Cruz.

Now 10-4 for the MLB playoffs (+$1,421)

Comment

Working...
            X