MLB Playoffs Monday 10/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Monday 10/12

4-3 for the playoffs (+$151) so far, 4 games today let's make some money. Capped just the early game and played these...

$300 Kansas City/Houston under 7.5 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Houston 1st 5 innings -135 $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Toronto/Texas over 5 1st 5 innings $WINNER$ (+300)

$200 Chicago Cubs -0.5 1st 5 innings (-150) $WINNER$ (+200)
    $200 Chicago Cubs -1.5 (+100)
    I know the RL is a "square" play, but Wacha was terrible in September and several Cubs have phenomenal numbers against him. Wacha was bad last September as well and then failed to get out of the 1st inning in his only postseason start. I think the Cubs get him early and often and Arrieta keeps cruising. 6-1 final score. $WINNER$ (+200)
    $300 Chicago Cubs Team Total over 4 (-130) Wind is really picking up here, and looks like Wrigley will have the same tonight. 20 mph wind straight out to right field and with the way certain Cubs hit Wacha this should be easy. $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Monday 10/12

Best of luck on your plays

Comment

Comment

added
        $300 Toronto/Texas over 5 1st 5 innings
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Got to the 7th inning 3-2, no way I figured the Royals bullpen implodes like this.

Comment

Nevermind...

Comment

Added
              $300 Chicago Cubs Team Total over 4 (-130) Wind is really picking up here, and looks like Wrigley will have the same tonight. 20 mph wind straight out to right field and with the way certain Cubs hit Wacha this should be easy.

Comment

Nice day so far. Hopefully Arrieta can finish em off. Gotta say, as a cub fan I was a little nervous with all the cub love. Lol!

Comment

5-1 for the day (+$970) and now 9-4 for the MLB playoffs (+$1,121)

Comment

Awesome day!!

Comment

Working...
                    X