No announcement yet.

MLB Play Early Thursday 10/8 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Play Early Thursday 10/8 - Winner!

Only looked at this game so far, if I play the night game I will add it soon. Just wanted to get this posted now...

$200 Texas +1.5 (-105)
    $100 Texas +195
    Split wagers makes this a risk 310 to win 395 proposition with a $100 profit on a 1 run Texas loss. I was tempted to make this an even split with the ML, but might as well guarantee a profit on a 1 run loss. Nobody examining the head to head numbers of these 2 pitchers vs. the opposing line-ups would bet on Toronto today, NOBODY. The numbers look basically even to me, Gallardo actually has the edge based on not allowing this team a single earned run in 2 starts this season. Gallardo is a veteran with postseason experience (2.84 ERA in 3 starts 19 IP in 2011 with Brewers), so he won't be rattled by the big stage. Texas bullpen is going to have to help out here because he generally gets high pitch counts early. The Toronto hitters may help him out by being anxious and swinging at stuff they would normally take, but don't expect Gallardo to last longer than 6 innings. ​$WINNER$ (+395)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Play Early Thursday 10/8

Passing on the night game.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Re: MLB Play Early Thursday 10/8 - Winner!

2-0 and (+$695) for the MLB playoffs.

Comment

Thanks for the bonus bucks!

Comment

Congrats JJ
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                  Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                  X