MLB Playoffs 10/6 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs 10/6 - Winner!

$300 Houston/Yankees under 7.5 (-125) Make sure you move the line to 7.5 on this, I have ranted several times how I feel about the number 7 in baseball. Not too worried about Keuchel on short rest, he isn't a 96 MPH power pitcher who will be off a few ticks with his fastball because of the shorter rest. His best out pitch is the changeup and the Yankees are 2nd worst in MLB hitting a change. I see him going at least 7 in this win or go home game. Tanaka gives up homers and Astros hit them, read/heard that maybe 100 times today. The Astros are an undisciplined feast or famine hitting team. They strikeout tons and don't score much without homers. Postseason baseball makes even disciplined hitters change their approach, the Astros already have a bad approach and their inexperience should show. If you see a prop for team strikeouts you might want to get some of that over too. Only way I see this losing is if Tanaka gets hit hard, I just don't see it. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs 10/6

Comment

Comment

Nice call JJ........appreciate the play

Comment

Originally posted by daddyboom View Post
          Nice call JJ........appreciate the play
          Thanks bud
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: MLB Playoffs 10/6 - Winner!

Good call JJ!

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Re: MLB Playoffs 10/6 - Winner!

Passing tonight, if you need action take the Cubs. I don't care that there are 13 services for Chicago and 2 for Pittsburgh. I know what I see, and I have watched every one of Arrieta's last 10 starts. He is as unhittable right now as any pitcher I have ever seen. Cubs have plenty of good fastball hitters that can do damage against Cole. Thinking that the Pirates can't lose because of a crazy loud crowd does not budge me an inch. That crowd last year started out crazy and the only thing quieter than the crowd at the end of Bumgardner totally shutting them down was the Pirates' bats.

Comment

Working...
              X