MLB Signature Total 8/4 - Added Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Signature Total 8/4 - Added Play

Been awhile since we had one, June 30th to be exact, let's hope the wait was worth it. There just weren't any scheduling situations in July to have one of these. Perfect 5-0 on "signature totals" so far in 2015, and an 80+% win rate on them over the 4+ years since I started betting on this little handicapping theory of mine.

$600 St. Louis/Cincinnati over 7.5 (-105) Line sits at a flat 7.5 right now, hoping it drops or at least the juice moves on 7.5 so that I can get 7 with less than 130 juice. If I have to I will pay 130 juice to get the number 7. Lackey and Desclafani face off for the 2nd time in 7 days. The first meeting Lackey was almost unhittable allowing just 2 hits in 8 innings pitched, the only run he allowed was on a solo HR by Jay Bruce. Desclafani in his 1st start ever against the Cardinals allowed 0 runs on just 3 hits in 7 innings pitched. He also has not pitched well in his home hitters' park where he has a 5.69 ERA compared to his 2.41 road ERA. Just as Desclafani has bad home/road splits Lackey has a home ERA of 1.89 and a road ERA of 4.19. The change in venue here is a huge factor as we get the same total as last week but in a much better hitters' park. It is mainly for that reason I stretched out to $600 on this one. We are playing with "house money" on this having gone 5-0 on the 1st 5 plays, so it really is not a big upgrade. Weather forecast is for a warm fairly un-humid day with a slight breeze blowing out. In my opinion these are the best possible hitting conditions as when it is very humid I think the ball does not carry as well. Expect both pitchers to be hit harder this time around, don't be surprised if one (or both) of these guys lasts less than 5 innings. This is my strongest play of the MLB season, GET SOME! LOSER (-630)

$300 Boston +167 Tanaka has been far from perfect and has struggled often at home giving up homers. This kid for the Sawx could be better than anyone they been trotting out to the mound all year, and I always side with a pitcher that an opponent has never seen before. Just can not pass up this price in one of the most passionate rivalries in all sports. Red Sox been dogs on the road over 135 just 5 times this season and have yet to lose. Road team has won 8 of 10 in the series and the public and touts are absolutely pounding the Yankees tonight. LOSER (-300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Signature Total 8/4

Let's get it
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Good Luck, I'm on it

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Let's do it!

Comment

Re: MLB Signature Total 8/4 - Added Play

Added

$300 Boston +167 Tanaka has been far from perfect and has struggled often at home giving up homers. This kid for the Sawx could be better than anyone they been trotting out to the mound all year, and I always side with a pitcher that an opponent has never seen before. Just can not pass up this price in one of the most passionate rivalries in all sports. Red Sox been dogs on the road over 135 just 5 times this season and have yet to lose. Road team has won 8 of 10 in the series and the public and touts are absolutely pounding the Yankees tonight.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

on both plays JJ!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

After 3 in the first and 5 after 3 thought this one was in the bag. Thanks as always for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
                  After 3 in the first and 5 after 3 thought this one was in the bag. Thanks as always for sharing.
                  My thoughts exactly, looked like it was going to be an early winner like so many of these are...

Comment

Working...
                  X