MLB Plays for Friday 7/17 - Total added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays for Friday 7/17 - Total added

$300 Chicago Cubs/Atlanta over 7 (-120) LOSER (-360)
    $300 Arizona -120 LOSER (-360)
    $400 Tampa Bay/Toronto under 8.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $300 Detroit -109 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Kansas City/Chicago White Sox over 8.5 (G2 Young vs. Danks) No Action - Pitching Change
    $400 Cleveland/Cincinnati under 8 (-115)
    $WINNER$ (+400)

Added
    $300 Pittsburgh/Milwaukee over 8.5 (-115)
    I was holding off on this play cause it looked like we might have T-Storms. Clearing up now, looks like the roof will for sure be open. The wind direction tonight is the "over" wind direction at Miller Park I have mentioned many times before, straight in from right. Hottest day of the year with the roof open and 2 "pitch to contact" guys on the mound. This game has over written all over it. My only regret is missing out on getting 8. LOSER (-345)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays for Friday 7/17

Hope you have a great 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Re: MLB Plays for Friday 7/17

Best of luck

Comment

Re: MLB Plays for Friday 7/17 - Total added

Added
        $300 Pittsburgh/Milwaukee over 8.5 (-115)
        I was holding off on this play cause it looked like we might have T-Storms. Clearing up now, looks like the roof will for sure be open. The wind direction tonight is the "over" wind direction at Miller Park I have mentioned many times before, straight in from right. Hottest day of the year with the roof open and 2 "pitch to contact" guys on the mound. This game has over written all over it. My only regret is missing out on getting 8.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
        X