MLB Totals for Thursday 6/25 - Sweep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Totals for Thursday 6/25 - Sweep!

$400 N.Y. Mets/Milwaukee under 7.5 (-130) Moved the line to 7.5 from 7, for baseball totals 7 is the most key number I like to have as a winner. If you leave it on 7 as soon as it is tied 3-3 you can not win. I mentioned Taylor Jungmann last week when I played the Brewers in Colorado. I like this kid, and the Mets offense is a mess with 3 of their best hitters on the DL. The Mets just had a players only team meeting before last night's game, which obviously did little to solve their team batting slump as they got 3 hits last night. The Mets have scored more than 2 runs just once in their last 7 games, and the o/u is 1-8 in their last 9 games played. Jungmann should pitch well, the only reason I am not playing Milwaukee is that I have zero confidence the Brewers will do anything against deGrom. Last 17 games between these 2 teams the o/u is 3-14. Today's ump has a 12-23 o/u record in games with a total of 8 or lower the past 2 years, including 3-8 this season. Roof will be open with a slight breeze off the lake coming over the left field foul pole. Like this one a lot, take the under. $WINNER$ (+400)
    $300 N.Y. Yankees/Houston under 7.5 (-120) ​Last 9 games of the series 8 have gone under, including all 6 that were played in Houston. Keuchel is coming off his worst start of the season in which he allowed 3 HR's and 5 ER's in 6 innings. He should bounce back here where 6 of his 8 starts have stayed under the total. Warren has been arguably the Yankees most consistent starter and he has gone 8 straight starts without allowing more than 3 ER. Public absolutely pounding the over here and I think I made a pretty strong case that they are wrong. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Total for Thursday Afternoon 6/25

Best of luck

Comment

Good Luck

Most of the Mets triple A roster is on the current team

Comment

Comment

Re: MLB Total for Thursday Afternoon 6/25 - Night total added

Added Yankees under
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: MLB Total for Thursday Afternoon 6/25 - Night total added

Brewers never even sniffed home plate, let's get the sweep tonight!

Comment

Re: MLB Totals for Thursday 6/25 - Sweep!

A little drama there at the end of the Yankees game, but really a very stress-free sweep today

Comment

Sweeepppp!! Thanks for sharing JJ.

Comment

Congrats sir!!! Great night!!! Thanks for your analysis.

Comment

Nice job JJ!
                    "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

good work!

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Wonderful day JJ thanks very much

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X