MLB Play Monday 6/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Play Monday 6/22

$400 Tampa Bay -105 Line just moved on this since I bet, I went and took a shower before posting it and boom it was up to -121. Still like it at that price though. I have been following Drew Hutchinson's home/road splits for a few weeks now. I play in a daily transaction fantasy baseball league where I can pick up a pitcher for just one start if I so choose. I picked up Hutchinson for his last one, he went 5+ shutout innings and got me a win. I dropped him the next day because I saw his next start was on the road, this game here. His home/road ERA splits of 2.38/9.46 are very extreme considering the sample size (7 starts each H/R). His K/BB ratios home and away are just as widely split with a 42/8 strikeout/walk at home and 25/13 on the road. Public perception is still in love with the Blue Jays stemming from their recent 11 game win streak, they are just 3-4 since that streak ended though. They are also 6-10 their last 16 road games. The Rays are 8-2 their last 10 games, so they are actually the hotter team right now. They also have dominated the season series so far winning 6 of 7 games they have played against Toronto. The Rays have also won 5 of the last 6 series between these 2 teams. Short price for what I think looks like a solid advantage for Tampa tonight. LOSER (-420)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Play Monday 6/22

Solid info. Best of luck

Comment

Comment

Jumperjack Good Luck!

I was originally going to play Toronto until I saw your post. Went back to see lines and Tampa is as high as -130 out there so definitely getting some action. Also see Toronto's team total of over 4.5 -155 is tied for highest juice today. Have to think they score at least get 3 so if you like Tampa to win don't you think the over 7 is a good bet?

Again good luck.

Comment

Correction that should be 3.5 runs

Comment

Tons of blown scoring chances, 15 hits + 4 walks should have definitely scored more than they got.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
            X