Hey Jumperjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jumperjack

I know you play fantasy baseball so you will appreciate this. Redneck23 and I just went back and forth working on a trade.
    After it was done I sent him an email. Asked him if he ever thought something like this ever happened in late season trade talks...

Hey pal my team sucks. Looking to add a keeper for next year and a few bucks for the entry fee I'm out of this year

I was thinking of declining the last trade offer from Red. Than putting in the same one back too him.
    But in the comments telling him he had to kick in 5.00

Re: Hey Jumperjack

That's funny. I had a guy trying to trade me Pablo Sandoval for like 3 straight weeks, he finally stopped offering those trades and dropped him! I wish I had a baseball league like that where I knew all the owners. I still got a local football one I play in that has a live draft at my buddy's bar every year. The draft is by far the most fun I have all year. I still laugh weeks after the draft remembering stuff that happened at the draft. My only baseball league this year I just moved into first place about a week ago, hopefully I stay there.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
    X