• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday 10/15

May have a play on the Card/Dodger but so far a couple of half Unit Props

C.Beltran Hits,Runs,Rbi's -125 over H Ramirez

M.Halliday Hits,Runs,Rbi's +100 Over A.Gonzalez

I have question I know Game knows his baseball Omar Infante is up with a man on third and one in a scoreless game
    Now Omar as we know can not and I can't say that strong enough hit a breaking ball if he does it's by accident. Lacky wasn't going to give in and give Infante a Fastball that he could reach he may show it but that's it. So now you have two strikes after swings at balls in the dirt. When I played which was at a decent level maybe a level right under college baseball we were taught can't hit curve two strikes need to put the ball in play and hope something good happens get up in the batters box I don't see that anymore and I just seen Infante fail at something that could cost them a game. Any thoughts or is that proven to be to old school.
    Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-15-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Record 11-7 +4.90

#918 Detroit -121

Didn't really want to bet the Cards in game 5 and the price of the Dodgers IMO is out of line as it should be. Some people will see Value in taking cards at this price IMO that's a mistake you bet the Dodgers and Lay a bad price or you just sit back relax and hope the Dodgers win so it extends the baseball season.

I did play a couple of props like yesterday they won't count. Yesterday was a Win and a push here's the two I like for a .5 Unit today.

1402 LOS A.Gonzalez total bases -115* vs STL M.Holliday total bases

1421 STL J.Jay hits+runs+RBI -110* vs LOS M.Ellis hits+runs+RBI

Comment

If anybody uses our new dark theme your bold print will look like a blank post to them

Good luck on your plays. I seen what you wrote about Infante. I'm not a huge fan of him and he will probably be gone from here.
        My guess is somebody will overpay for his career year he just had.
        Anyways Leyland shook up tonight's lineup. Not sure I like Cabrera hitting second. But they needed to do something...

Detroit lineup: Hunter RF, Cabrera 3B, Prince Fielder 1B, Victor Martinez DH, Jhonny Peralta LF, Alex Avila C, Omar Infante 2B, Jackson CF, and Jose Iglesias SS

Comment

Getting Old can't see may have to try the new stuff

As for Cabrera hitting second don't tell me the old foggie Leyland is getting into the Sabermetrics and have your best hitter hit second. The Twins do it with Mauer and the Angels were doing it with Trout before Pujols got hurt. I'm not a believer but it seems like this could be the future even the Yankees have tried and Joe G is very much into it.

Comment

Record 12-7 +5.90

Thursday 10/17

#920 Detroit -115

When 1-0-1 on Props Wednesday lets try 3 this time for fun

1362 DET T.Hunter hits+runs+RBI +100*vs BOS J.Ellsbury hits+runs+RBI

1382 BOS S.Victorino hits+runs+RBI under 2 -130*

1389 DET M.Cabrera hits+runs+RBI over 2½ -120*

Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-17-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Record 12-8 +4.75

Friday 10/18

Props went 1-2 for Thursday 10/17

#921 Dodgers -125
                Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-18-2013, 04:01 PM. Reason: Added Game

Comment

think i missed the number i was looking for. now up to -130 or there about. will check again near to start of game.

good luck'

Comment

Record 12-9 +3.50

Saturday 10/19

Comment

Working...
                    X