#925 OVER 6.5 +106 (5 Dimes) Kershaw vs Garcia. W
      Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-08-2013, 02:55 AM. Reason: Result

Comment

10/8

Record 5-4 +1.28
        Pending Pittsburgh to win the series against the Cards +243 for 1 Unit

#936 Detroit -146
        Detroit +205 to win Oakland series for 1 Unti
        Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-08-2013, 03:21 PM. Reason: Adding Plays for Today Tuesday 10/8

Comment

Record 6-4 +2.28
          Pending Pittsburgh to win the series against the Cards +243 for 1 Unit LOSE
          Pending Detroit +205 to win Oakland series for 1 Unit
          Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-09-2013, 10:18 PM. Reason: Add lose to Pitt future.

Comment

Record 6-5 +1.28
            Pending Detroit +205 to win Oakland series for 1 Unit

Wednesday 10/10

#956 UNDER 6.5 -120 Detroit/A's
            Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-10-2013, 01:48 PM. Reason: Added Play for Wednesday 10/10

Comment

Record 8-5 +4.33

Friday 10/11

#901 Dodgers -115

I put the series loss with the Pirates and the win with Detroit in the overall Record easier that way.

Comment

Record 8-6 +3.18

For the Record the Dodger hot streak most likely saved Mattingly's job. Personally I don't think much of him of a Manager. Made some very questionable moves last night. Second what is Magic Johnson a baseball guy now sitting with T.Lasorda in what looked like discussing strategy and not looking very happy with what was going on. It seems this may not be the job for Mattingly under the new ownership. He's going to need to win the world series or Manager of the year to possibly keep his job. That's my opinion what's yours.

Comment

Anything on today's games?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskerbaseball View Post
                    Anything on today's games?
                    Sorry Husker didn't see this and my thinking was without going into stats and details was coming right back with the Cards but decided to pass and I was passing the Tiger/Boston game wanting Boston to win and then bet Detroit for the Series.

Tonight 10/12

#907 OVER 7 -110 (5 Dimes ) I see it's now -125 and will grade at that number
                    #908 BOSTON -129

Comment

Record 10-6 +5.18

Wow what a game. I didn't see the press conference but I would have love to ask Leyland about some of his pitching changes which just as he always loves to do. I truly believe he always likes to make moves just to make a move and I always thought him as over-rated and this is coming from a man who's wife's family are all born and raised in Michigan and my family moved there in the early 70's. I watch a lot of Michigan sports.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Timer View Post
                        Record 10-6 +5.18

Wow what a game. I didn't see the press conference but I would have love to ask Leyland about some of his pitching changes which just as he always loves to do. I truly believe he always likes to make moves just to make a move and I always thought him as over-rated and this is coming from a man who's wife's family are all born and raised in Michigan and my family moved there in the early 70's. I watch a lot of Michigan sports.
                        Your not missing much. If he gets questioned he just starts yelling at all the reporters.
                        I'm not sure why he refuses to use Fister out of the pen instead of the youngsters.
                        When you lose a game in the 8th with more than a 3 run lead you have to look at the bullpen and then the choices that were made.
                        He is stuck in his ways. The guy is a good manager but can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
                        They lose this series or win it all I think it's his last year either way.
                        Guy is getting too emotional over little things the last month. Which is a good sign he plans to retire.
                        I know his contract is up and found it strange he got a 1 year deal, when the GM got 2.

Comment

Monday 10/14

#910 Dodgers +109 (BM)

The Dodgers have seen Wainwright often and some have done quite well (Small Sample of course)
                          The Cards have seen Ryu once and have had there troubles vs left handed pitching this year it will be Ironic that the two Rookies beat the Dodgers and the Dodgers beat Wainwright the 19 game winner. I'll take the Home dog. Dodgers lose this they get swept and now with Magic Johnson an expert in baseball say bye bye to Donnie baseball.

For the record I don't think he's a very good manager and the Dodgers (Magic) most likely will go after a name unless he wins the world series or the Manager of the year award that will save him a year. Taking Gonzales out in the 7th inning in Game one and then do nothing with the pinch runner was very confusing and then extra innings come into play and no Gonzales your best hitter. There was a couple of other confusing moves.

Comment

Comment

Record 11-6 +6.27

Tuesday 10/15

#914 Detroit -137 (Early Game)
                              Last edited by The Old Timer; 10-15-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Unless there's something I'm missing this game when opened at -145 went as high as -160 and as of 8:40 this morning Boston has been getting large moves towards them via Pinny and Cris and now the line seem to be coming back slowly. This morning at 8:40 you could have pick this number off at -124 @ Pinny which most of us can't bet there so -137 in my mind is a very good number. (Head Fakes who knows) I willing to bet and I could be wrong and not really going out to much on saying this game closes up around -150

Comment

Working...
                                X