Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 2 picks cfl

3-0 CFL

Gonna take a ride on the Bombers tonight, feel their good start in week 1 and the stigma of losing to a new team will be motivation enough to cover this number. Burris is a decent QB but man the guy has been in the league 15 years, facing that fresh kid Willy who I really like. Also the line at thegreek has moved to 4.5 and I'll play against that move at Pinny and ride the train. Thursday night football and 32 degree C (86 ish F) weather, finally life is looking good

Re: week 2 picks cfl

I know nothing about the game,, but bud!
    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

You're missing a good thing Jel, lol. Anyways thanks

Comment

Best of luck on the play Thomas. Hope you hit it

Comment

gonna add my 2nd h play here for record purposes, I posted it at my forum but didn't have time to come here, this is copy/paste from there

Chasing already damn. Ole Hank don't look a 100 years old at all and Winnipeg started out like well Winnipeg, lol. They adjusted after 3 possessions and I think they'll come back and win this yet, I hope

AGPS -Bombers +1.5

Comment

Thanks JD

Also this post

Gonna take the riders right now as well, lines moving and I could have had pk earlier think it'll get to 3 before ko.
            I know I'm playing the heavy public picks but as I said before it's my weakness in this league, I think I know too much or fan for short, lol.

Comment

Congrats on Winnipeg bro and thanks for the winner!!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Thanks Jel glad you came along, also had another winner in the 2ndh of the Edmonton game and again no time to post here as I was waiting on a 3 that I didn't get but won in a real life thriller of game. Haven't lost a bet yet in the CFL this year with Sask on deck this afternoon, who said gambling with your gut is not a good thing, lol.

Comment

adding

Comment

Working...
                  X