Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preakness

#1 national treasure (4-1) 7:01 pm

will be significantly lower with the scratch of 2nd choice first mission..think will either go for the lead or sit off #4 coffeewithchris (20-1)..all the tools ; figures (pace and final) ,pedigree, connections,route experience vs top horses and fresh from not competing in the derby
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Like this pick and also blazing 7s for a little longer Odds. GL!
    ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
    NBA 78-47 $13,950
    NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
    NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
    NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Comment

Originally posted by cardfanatic View Post
      Like this pick and also blazing 7s for a little longer Odds. GL!
      thanks card..gl to you also
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

nice call guys. I hit 2.00 tri and have an open daily double for next race with 3/9 on next race

Comment

Well done!!
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

glad you guys made some money and nice call on both of them card.. thought I was in trouble down the stretch but he really dug in.. lot to do with the crawling pace but still have to give him a lot of credit

thought the exacta came up a little light ($31.80/$2)..more like a mid - high 30's number to me factoring the huge pools.. however was a small field with 2nd and 3rd choice in order so maybe not so ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              glad you guys made some money and nice call on both of them card.. thought I was in trouble down the stretch but he really dug in.. lot to do with the crawling pace but still have to give him a lot of credit

thought the exacta came up a little light ($31.80/$2)..more like a mid - high 30's number to me factoring the huge pools.. however was a small field with 2nd and 3rd choice in order so maybe not so ridiculous
              Nice call bleeker.

Comment

Originally posted by ground storm View Post

Nice call bleeker.
                thanks ground storm

Comment

Working...
                X