Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Turf Club Issue # 1361

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TdM...YbtwO7N1nXk7dW

nice puckluck..missed this on the day you posted it but great info..used to buy this magazine (never subscribed) on occasion before everything went electronic
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

actually if I'm not mistaken this may have been something extra you could get once a week that was offered in the magazine
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I don't recall bleeker. I'll post when I can get it. Like today, see other thread!

Comment

Working...
        X