belmont stakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belmont stakes

was going to go rombauer again; not out of loyalty but because I liked him for handicapping reasons..he is ice cold in the early betting and having second thoughts ..will post a pick tomorrow afternoon
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Too much chalk in a small field for me, I'll pass. If I was to make a play, it would be #2." Bet the gray he'll run all day." Good luck, hope you put together a nice triple.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
      Too much chalk in a small field for me, I'll pass. If I was to make a play, it would be #2." Bet the gray he'll run all day." Good luck, hope you put together a nice triple.

thanks capt joe..not wild about the race and can't take rombauer at 8-1..something's not right with that
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

#7 rock your world (9-2)

just can't take the convincing winner of the preakness at 8-1..something's not right with that..

ryw by pace figures is the speed of the race..better than eq and hrc and thinking he may be out on the lead unchallenged .. if not doubt whoever goes will press him too hard as it's to both their detriment..another who won a grade 1 first time trying the dirt..always willing to forgive a poor derby effort and looks like he encountered some trouble as many do in that type of race..dam sire won the belmont and he has one of the lower dosage indexes in the field which is a good thing..cost a bunch as a yearling so big things were expected of him..I think something like this is important even at this stage of his career

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          #7 rock your world (9-2)

just can't take the convincing winner of the preakness at 8-1..something's not right with that..

ryw by pace figures is the speed of the race..better than eq and hrc and thinking he may be out on the lead unchallenged .. if not doubt whoever goes will press him too hard as it's to both their detriment..another who won a grade 1 first time trying the dirt..always willing to forgive a poor derby effort and looks like he encountered some trouble as many do in that type of race..dam sire won the belmont and he has one of the lower dosage indexes in the field which is a good thing..cost a bunch as a yearling so big things were expected of him..I think something like this is important even at this stage of his career
          out @ 5-1..kudos to 2nd place finisher hot rod charlie.. runs big every time at many different tracks.. very game effort to finish 2nd..109 beyer for the winner which is very fast so he's only a point off of that

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
            good call

Comment

Working...
            X