X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preakness

preakness (6:47)

R13 #6 rombauer (12-1)

his figures improved every race since his debut other than a 2 pt regression on the poly 2 back..he won that race so don't take that too seriously

(going by brisnet figures)

this includes winning his debut around 2 turns on the turf in july..to me that's very impressive for any horse let alone a 2yo that early on

first attempt on the dirt was his 3rd career start in a grade 1 going two turns..2nd by < length going wide around both turns ..impressive

bc juvenile finished 5th of 14 but had to break from the 13 post..still improved his figure

just gets up to win the el camino real in his 3yo debut..aided by a lightning quick pace..to me the fact it was on an artificial surface makes it just a push type race..nothing added or taken away for what he did

sits behind an extremely slow pace in the bluegrass and finishes a decent 3rd ..again his figure moves forward nicely

likely to get a much more lively pace to run at here..trainer is very undervalued based on roi's..maintaining or moving forward again figure wise puts him right up there with the best in here

*will be a fresh horse off a 7 week layoff
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    preakness (6:47)

R13 #6 rombauer (12-1)

his figures improved every race since his debut other than a 2 pt regression on the poly 2 back..he won that race so don't take that too seriously

(going by brisnet figures)

this includes winning his debut around 2 turns on the turf in july..to me that's very impressive for any horse let alone a 2yo that early on

first attempt on the dirt was his 3rd career start in a grade 1 going two turns..2nd by < length going wide around both turns ..impressive

bc juvenile finished 5th of 14 but had to break from the 13 post..still improved his figure

just gets up to win the el camino real in his 3yo debut..aided by a lightning quick pace..to me the fact it was on an artificial surface makes it just a push type race..nothing added or taken away for what he did

sits behind an extremely slow pace in the bluegrass and finishes a decent 3rd ..again his figure moves forward nicely

likely to get a much more lively pace to run at here..trainer is very undervalued based on roi's..maintaining or moving forward again figure wise puts him right up there with the best in here

*will be a fresh horse off a 7 week layoff
    WINNER $25.60/10.00
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Great call
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
        Great call
        thanks capt joe..glad you had it

Comment

Working...
        X