Rhonda Rousey vs Holly Holm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhonda Rousey vs Holly Holm

Gonna take a stab here...and take Holly Holm here at +900. I liked how Holly looked at the weigh in and hoping Rhonda decides to bang with her. Maybe Holly can catch Rhonda early. Here are the closing prices in all of Rhonda's fights before his fight:

+1190 Beteh Correia
    +585 Cat Zingano
    +900 Alexis Davis
    +325 Sara McMann
    +555 Miesha Tate
    +750 Liz Carmouche
    +475 Sarah Kaufman
    +250 Miesha Tate
    +502 Julia Budd
    +300 Sarah Dalelio
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Re: Rhonda Rousey vs Holly Holm

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Nice straight up +900 winner. I hope some of you threw a little $$$$ on this. This capped off a great day for me. Holly Holm dominated this fight!!!!!

Here is what I typed: "Gonna take a stab here...and take Holly Holm here at +900. I liked how Holly looked at the weigh in and hoping Rhonda decides to bang with her. Maybe Holly can catch Rhonda early. Here are the closing prices in all of Rhonda's fights before his fight"
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Nice job Never saw the post before, but I threw $100 on Holm, just couldn't pass up those odds. I listened closely to all the pre-fight talk about Rousey never having faced a fighter that would back up on her. Obviously she can not put her "patented" moves on an opponent that is not coming towards her.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Jumperjack,

Does this sound like something you would do? I went back and watched Holly's previous fights on you tube. I learned this from you, when you posted on here about the Preakness one year...and how you went back and watched the race multiple times and watched the race from each horses's perspective.

I noticed that Holly fights "tall" and I noticed that Holly would be bigger than Rhonda...physically. Glad to see that you were on this too.
        Last edited by ambrose; 11-15-2015, 07:09 AM.
        -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Working...
        X