Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added another to post 4635 (have thursday's plays there also).. these are my regular 2yo msw plays.. the friday keeneland card is post 4630.. this is the first day of breeders cup races
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

1st 3 races aren't breeders cup and don't like them.. skipping R4 (f+m sprint) also.. look at rest tomorrow

keeneland

R5 #2 just might (30-1) turf sprint (12:39)
        R6 #1 art collector (6-1) mile

R8 #8 firenze fire (8-1) 888 sprint

to me there's 4 reasonable excuses for this one.. having to go out to santa anita for the bc sprint last year.. all other races on the east coast.. sloppy tracks in the carter and forego (both grade 1's) and behind a crawling pace in the vanderbilt.. other than that he's 5/6 with the loss being 2nd by a nose in the vosburgh last year

R11 #3 tarnawa (6-1) turf

going euro here as it's considered a better product (although admittedly that isn't a secret).. like the combination of consistency, class and ability at this distance.. 1 of 2 euro grade 1 winners @ this distance (other #10 mogul)

R12 #4 tom's d'etat (6-1) classic

ran well considering he stumbled at the break and sat behind an extremely slow pace.. think will set up a lot better here and don't think the extra furlong will be a problem.. amazingly consistent runner
        Last edited by bleeker; 11-07-2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

finished breeders cup.. on 5 of the 9 races

Comment

churchill (thursday)

R6 #9 targeted return (7-2)

i always like when chad brown/klaravich team (hence financial name) have an inexpensive yearling purchase.. to get involved they must have seen something they really liked as these guys are regular low-mid 6 figure buyers.. think debut good for a little experience and foundation (very wide on the turn) and they stretch her out on the turf today

R8 #8 abrogate (5-1) (thursday)

asmussen firster who cost an extraordinary amount for the pedigree
            Last edited by bleeker; 11-11-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

added another for tomorrow

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #6 flintshire's rock (8-1)

scheduled for turf so hopefully they stay on it

R3 #6 crew dragon (6-1)
                R5 #2 weyburn (10-1)

churchill

R11 #3 d'oro forever (12-1)

Comment

aqueduct

R4 #4 harper's in charge (8-1)

R6 #4 golden glow (20-1) main
                  R6 #2 jawhara (10-1)

R6 must stay on turf

churchill

R8 #2 kentucky pharoah (12-1)

R10 #5 floriform (5-1)

knowing the way mott operates his debut was fine for me..lots of trouble last out and behind a very slow pace..big pedigree..this race scheduled for turf and and they won't be running on it till possibly the last week of the meet (just so you know I'm aware of it..must be issues)

del mar

R9 #9 philly lishes (12-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 11-15-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

added another

Comment

added another

Comment

added churchill 5

Comment

indiana

t after race number = turf
                          (must be run on it
                          )

R3 #4 billiesonthecorner (8-1) main
                          R3 #9 rhapsody in grey (5-1)

R5t #2 ima barrel racer (30-1)

mountaineer

R1 #7 kiltoom (5-1)

homebred debuter has an amazing sprint pedigree but of course why's he here..trainer just destroying them at this meet but this not one of his stronger points..have to beat the 4-5 on the rail
                          Last edited by bleeker; 11-16-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

added another

Comment

aqueduct

R5 #9 noble journey (8-1)
                              R6 #12 home for christmas (8-1)

Comment

aqueduct

R5 #1 brattle house (8-5)

churchill

R7 #9 supremacy (8-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X