horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

my grand father and my dad dabled in the horses my farther took me to the track suffolk
    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
      my grand father and my dad dabled in the horses my farther took me to the track suffolk
      think they just stopped operating the past few years or maybe just running a very short meet..parents played a little but mostly got into it on my own..besides nevada, ny was the first state to have off track betting which began in the early 70's..my first introduction was harness racIing in the mid 70''s but by the latter part of the decade it was the flats I paid more attention to
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

kentucky derby day

churchill

R1 #2 seven trumpets (2-1)
        R2 #3 quality warrior (5-1)
        R3 #6 pitt boss (4-1)
        R4 #10 copley (7-2)
        R5 #5 spanish kingdom (3-1)
        R6 #12 alex joon (10-1)
        R7 #5 tank commander (10-1)

R10 #8 midnight bourbon (6-1)
        R12 #1 mia mischief (6-1) SCRATCHED
        R13 pass

R14 kentucky derby

#2 max player (19-1..around 3pm)

like that his only two races as a 2yo were both routes...missed by a half length first out and then won by 4+ to break his maiden in 2nd start.. 3rd start off a 1.5 month layoff won the withers which is a grade 3 at aqueduct @ 1/8 miles.. he was stalking a fast pace, opened 3 lengths in the stretch and ran a solid final figure for that time of the year.. next out was the belmont off an almost 5 month layoff and he ran a respectable 3rd behind tiz the law.. again his figure made a nice move forward (as they have in every race including his next start).. last start in the travers again ran 3rd behind ttl.. considering the gap between the withers and the belmont this is kind of like 3rd off the layoff (although there was 7 weeks between last two races which is kind of a short layoff in itself)

I just see a horse who has moved forward every start and besides the favorite has the numbers to compete with the others.. versatile running style, should be fresh with time in between 2 and 3 starts back.. distance should not be an issue..ridden by one of the better hometown churchill jockeys.. no question tiz the law is the horse to beat but I think at 19-1 there is value with mine

saratoga

R1 #8 make motime (20-1)
        R4 #5 eliade (8-1)
        R5 #3 directional (6-1)
        R7 #1 restored order (5-1)

R12 #5 coragescontender (30-1)
        Last edited by bleeker; 09-05-2020, 03:48 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished churchill except the derby (R14).. later WITH that.. looking at saratoga now

churchill 11 am post
          saratoga 11:45 post

Comment

added the derby

Comment

added 12 saratoga

Comment

saratoga

R1 #2 theladyisthelaw (8-1)
                R3 #4 cold hard cash (2-1)
                R4 #6 amano (6-1)
                R5 #2 jane grey (10-1)
                R7 #3 sweet sneak (12-1)

R7 #2 saigon (20-1)

think it's very interesting this obscure trainer would ship up here with a debut horse going 2 turns on the turf.. especially considering your riders going to be benjamin hernandez.. has a solid distance turf pedigree (homebred) and dam was a good runner.. should have plenty of stamina with all those fair hill works...

have heard of the trainer and believe she's been involved in the game for a long time.. just not very active of late
                Last edited by bleeker; 09-06-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

added another to R7

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

Comment

don't care for the early part of saratoga... closing day

saratoga

R7 #5 freedomofthepress (5-1)

R9 #6 team merchants (6-1)
                        R9 #7 ten for ten (10-1)

R14 #2 stare decisis (7-2)

kentucky downs

R1 #10 mr matuschek (6-1) 1 1/2 mile msw
                        R2 #5 power player (6-1)

R3 #5 Indian heart (15-1) 2yo msw 1 mile
                        R3 #9 moonchild (6-1)

R4 #7 discovered (8-1)

R5 #2 hard rye guy (15-1)
                        R5 #3 kitten's first love (15-1) 2yo msw 1 mile turf

R3 and 5..I'd bet 50% more divided by 2 on each (win.. half too little)

R6 #9 battleofwinterfell (10-1)
                        R7 #2 too sexy (7-2)

R8 #10 cecile's chapter (6-1)
                        R10 #4 shawdyshawdyshawdy (5-1)
                        R11 #9 flavius (6-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 09-07-2020, 04:04 PM.

Comment

added kentucky 6 7

Comment

added 9 saratoga.. well ahead of the card now.. rest later

Comment

done both ..added a few

Comment

had R14 as R11.. corrected

Comment

Working...
                                X