horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

1,5 off the turf so took them down.. may replace when I see the scratches and cap it for dirt.. may land on the same one if he's going anyway.. but for now nothing
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

replaced R1
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
          thanks chamblin

through 8 now

Comment

finished

Comment

churchill

R1 #4 proudly fought (7-2)
              R2 #5 allege (3-1)

R4 #3 core beliefs (5-1)
              R5 #9 miss eau de vie (10-1)
              R6 #8 sharp art (4-1)
              R7 #4 street to indy (5-1)

these higher open claimers there are murder but kind of like this one

R8 #6 hey dakota (4-1)
              R9 #3 critic (15-1)

Comment

kentucky oaks (tomorrow)

I believe there are some legit knocks on the two big oaks favorites gamine (1-1)and swiss skydiver(8-5) ..the former is coming off two monster efforts and neither were around 2 turns..her only 2 turn race she won but was disqualified wouldn't get it done here ..understand she might just be a better horse now then she was in that start but the combo of a possible bounce along with the so-so effort in her only attempt,makes her a little vulnerable to me..also she's coming back much quicker than she ever has and had to ship back to del mar after her last at saratoga..lot of travel

swiss skydiver is coming off a huge top in the alabama and returning in 3 weeks ..her last 4 starts she returned in 5 weeks and the start before that was 6 weeks..6 starts back she returned in 4 weeks and ran the lowest figure of her career..to be a fair it was her first attempt at 2 turns in her 4th career start .. overall at short odds see some vulnerabilities

speech (5-1) cost a lot of money for her modest pedigree and I'll still bring that into play at this point..maybe why she's been so good ..main thing though is the ashland (she won) on the brisnets was about a length faster than the bluegrass(bg) run on the same day which ss lost..yes the ashland was a 1/2 furlong shorter than the bg (1 1/16 vs 1 1/8) but she opened up 2.5 lengths in the stretch ..also she's coming off 8 weeks rest and should be a lot fresher

Comment

saratoga

R1 #4 this ill defend (12-1)

very similar line to his last produced the best figure he's ever run.. a little more ground (1 mile vs 1 1/8 today) and he might have won

R2 #6 my first grammy (8-1)

R3 #4 thursday (20-1)

i find it interesting he's shipping here to try a stakes (2yo) around 2 turns on the turf off a maiden claiming sprint win at delaware.. gotta love the name

R4 #4 blunt force (2-1)

think better post and half furlong less will help

R5 #5 stella mars (12-1)

definitely cost a good amount relative to the pedigree (2yo msw turf route.. debuter) has a way above avg win early, turf pedigree.. cancel not a great turf rider but to me that's less important with a lot of newbies in the race. jock is also listed to ride the "a" part of the 1 entry (an also eligible) who I like also and the other half of that one is decent also.. check back later as I might make a switch.. I will state a final pick before first race

1st,3rd and 5th scheduled for turf and must be run on it to play

churchill.. figuring slop

R1 #4 matt's honey (7-2)
                  R2 #6 tipazar (6-1)
                  R4 #2 runnin' ray (9-2)
                  R5 turf probably off

R6 #8 sea of hope (7-2)
                  R7 #5 palazi (8-1)
                  R10 #11 girl daddy (8-1)

R11 #13 eel point
                  Last edited by bleeker; 09-03-2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

through 5 churchill

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      saratoga

R1 #4 this ill defend (12-1)

very similar line to his last produced the best figure he's ever run.. a little more ground (1 mile vs 1 1/8 today) and he might have won

R2 #6 my first grammy (8-1)

R3 #4 thursday (20-1)

i find it interesting he's shipping here to try a stakes (2yo) around 2 turns on the turf off a maiden claiming sprint win at delaware.. gotta love the name

R4 #4 blunt force (2-1)

think better post and half furlong less will help

R5 #5 stella mars (12-1)

definitely cost a good amount relative to the pedigree (2yo msw turf route.. debuter) has a way above avg win early, turf pedigree.. cancel not a great turf rider but to me that's less important with a lot of newbies in the race. jock is also listed to ride the "a" part of the 1 entry (an also eligible) who I like also and the other half of that one is decent also.. check back later as I might make a switch.. I will state a final pick before first race

1st,3rd and 5th scheduled for turf and must be run on it to play

churchill.. figuring slop

R1 #4 matt's honey (7-2)
                      R2 #6 tipazar (6-1)
                      R4 #2 runnin' ray (9-2)
                      R5 turf probably off

races taken off turf at saratoga.. only playable race #4.. most of the time don't announce this so good time to mention that turf races are only playable on turf unless otherwise stated

Comment

finished churchill

Comment

added churchill 11..know it's on the main track

Comment

churchill.. 11am post

oaks write up from yesterday post 4552

R1 #5 financial one (2-1)

know it's easy to go with the chad brown big pedigree fts.. a little different this time though as it's not a 2yo race and it's a way above average field for a maiden race.. talking more with horses who've run vs other first time starters

R2 #6 salty as can be (10-1) half
                            R2 #9 amusing antics (8-1) half

2yo msw field loaded with talent.. feel these 2 may offer a little value while also having nice credentials.. 6 extremely expensive, win early.. 9 expensive relative with more of a speed pedigree on the bottom.. also shown nice moves in the morning

R3 #5 beautiful trauma (5-2)

R4 #6 ocean breeze (2-1)

R5 #4 miss malibu (8-1)

the filly edition of R2.. great pedigree and debut trainer.. really think she will go off lower than this

R6 no pick

literally one of the toughest allowance races I've seen.. think chad is vulnerable in here with the #5 honest mischief (2-1 favorite)but who to beat him.. nobody would surprise me

R7 #8 sicilia (4-1)

useful race at dmr off the long layoff.. like the back euro form and even though has not gone this far has a terrific pedigree to do it.. paco lopez excellent turf rider

R9 #7 mariafoot (20-1)
                            R10 #2 mckinzie (8-5)
                            R11 #8 monomoy girl (4-5)
                            R12 #4 speech (5-1)
                            did write -up thursday thread

saratoga

R1 #4 samborella (7-2)
                            R2 #4 skippingandajumpin (10-1)
                            R3 #4 chestertown (6-5)
                            R4 #6 halpert (5-1)

R6 #6 raven rocks (15-1) half
                            R6 #8 tercero (8-1) half

R7 #3 market alert (6-1)

R8 #7 morning colors (8-1)

R12 #4 spite (2-1)

probably odds on.. looks tough
                            Last edited by bleeker; 09-04-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

churchill through 7.. saratoga through 4

Comment

finished both

Comment

Working...
                                X