• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
      Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks guys
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 imperio d (2-1)
        R2 #5 fashion mo (8-1)
        R3 #7 empire of war (8-1)
        R4 #2 judicial restraint (8-5)
        R5 #5 dirty (7-2)
        R6 #4 glass ceiling (7-2)
        R7 #2 saratoga treasure (10-1)
        R8 #2 texas swing (7-5)
        R9 #5 saratoga love (8-1)
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

if you're just looking now track is sloppy and races are off the turf..skip it

Comment

saratoga

if R5 is taken off the turf you could play him on the dirt..2yo msw

R3 #4 rejected again (6-1)
            R4 #2 stage left (9-5)

last 2 starts (within last 10) vs beaten claimers in sprints on fast tracks were easy wins..alw company seems to be a little much for him..starter alw in a sprint seems like a good fit..one of those beaten claimers wins was here last year and that was off a dropdown also (dropping today)

R5 #3 you should be dancing (15-1)

R6 #1 lady rocket (6-1)
            R8 #5 night time (15-1)

R9 #8 selflessly (6-1) know it's cohen and not irad

R10 #11mizzen the mark(6-1) mto

know it's 1 1/8 dirt
            Last edited by bleeker; 08-28-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Comment

Super Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Super Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    thanks chamblin..been doing this going back to affirmed's great rivalry with alydar in the 78 triple crown series (high school for me) .. as far as accuracy and mutuels this was definitely a top 5 and possibly a top 3 performance for me..glad you made some money !!

Comment

saratoga

going to be sloppy .. off turf no play unless I specify it's capped for it

may see what some of these off turf races look like after scratches

R1 #6 happy sophia (5-2)
                      R2 turf.. probably not
                      R3 turf.. probably not
                      R5 #1 letmetakethiscall (2-1)

R6 #5 founder (6-1)

firster who cost an extraordinary amount for the pedigree (chad brown)

R6 #4 highly motivated (7-2) half

another expensive firster but this one not relatively speaking.. still the best sprint sire there is and bottom more of a sprint influence also.. another chad brown

two horses R6

R8 #6 complexity (4-1)

.R9 #7 pedro cara (10-1)

R10 #2 always carina (9-2)
                      R10 #5 zainalarab (7-2)

chad again with with two mega firsters ridden by the ortiz brothers.. think one will win but who
                      is splitting hairs.. maybe play an exacta

R11 #8 miss jimmy (15-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-29-2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

I graduated from high school in 1961. Did not get into racing until 1972. No racing in Texas. First tracks I went to were in New Mexico.

Comment

I graduated from high school in 1961. Did not get into racing until 1972. No racing in Texas. First tracks I went to were in New Mexico.

oh OK so you got 20 years on me but only about 5 or 6 with the horses.. I grew up about 20 min from belmont and my parents were at the track for secretariat's belmont stakes win..what many consider the greatest thoroughbred performance of modern times.. they were not horse players and it was just the enormity of the event that drew them there.. I wasn't one of those introduced to it by their father like many are..

a lot of fun if you keep it in check and I've had my spells over the course of my life when I haven't lol.. but been good for a long time, love handicapping and don't miss the wagering part.. again glad you hit and appreciate the good words

Comment

through 8

Comment

finished

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 dee bo

even factoring the surface switch this one really being played.understand asmussen has been great with babies but they had specs..this one doesn't which could be looked at a's good or bad
                                *meaning avoid for that reason) ...but i have a hunch sharp money on this one

R2 #2 blood moon (3-5)
                                R3 #2 rosey's peach (6-1)

R5 #15 cease and desist (3-1)
                                R6 #6 square shooter (6-1)
                                R7 #4 pecatonica (7-2)
                                R8 #1 leap to glory (12-1)

R9 #5 golden award (9-2)
                                R10 #1 venerable (6-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 08-30-2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X