Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added indiana 7
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks for the info Bleeker. Can’t wait to see what the show pool is going to be at Canterbury race 2 with Mr. Jagermeister !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Thanks for the info Bleeker. Can’t wait to see what the show pool is going to be at Canterbury race 2 with Mr. Jagermeister !!!

no problem jim
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R3 #2 fleet warrior (10-1)

why is luis getting on this horse

luis for luis

R9 #4 courted (6-1)

that's it for belmont

churchill

R4 #6 morticia (8-5)
          R5 #4 carefree highway (6-1)
          R6 #3 botswana (5-1)
          R7 #5 i'mthekatsmeow (8-1)
          R8 #5 crown jewel (5-2)
          R9 #1 balon rose (3-1)

Comment

Comment

Thanks bleeker had no computer bought a new one
              2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
              2012 - 2013
              NBA 33-18-1
              MLB 16-12
              NFL 27-13-1
              CFB 12-11
              CBB 9-2
              MLB 2013 2-0
              NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

no problem jim

Comment

belmont

R1 #5 zuzudini (20-1)

huge improvement since blinkers off 4 starts back and was pace compromised in that first race also.. broke bad first race out trying the turf.. will give another try dropping a level

R2 #5 shoplifted (8-1)

the least pretty pp's but thinking that has something to do with a horse who should be sprinting running in routes. breaking your maiden convincingly first out at saratoga no small feat.. then ran 2nd in the hopefull at saratoga next out on a sloppy track.. then all routes..lots of speed in here and with outside post should sit a nice trip.. this was an ultra expensive 2yo purchase so no fluke he's got talent

R4 #2 venezuelan hug (8-1)

change of trainers off the claim and better jocks seem to have improved.. giving extra credit last win for closing into a slow pace

R5 #5 the angry man (8-1)

big effort and fig in his debut especially factoring in he was still a 2yo..trainer excels in many applicable categories.. this the type of horse I like to see on a belmont stakes undercard

churchill

R1 #2 conquistador show (8-1)
                  R2 #6 darren's fortune (5-1)

returned from a very similar running line and break (21 vs 22 days) to win at woodbine 6 starts back..trainer highly profitable in routes over a very large sample.. better post today

R3 #3 strong tide (20-1)

surprising they waited so long to try an english channel on the turf although his dirt races weren't bad.. last a good learning experience.. excellent turf jockey aboard and chad brown's drew the 12 post

R4 #3 partylicious (12-1)

homebred fts with a speed slanted pedigree (bottom productive).. solid debut trainer.. slowish works help the price (I like that). possible she is slow but also possible she's fast and just needs to be in shape
                  Last edited by bleeker; 06-20-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. through 5 belmont and 4 churchill

former first race just ran (early post belmont stakes day) haven't made up my mind on that one

Comment

nice hit with the 3 at chuch 45,00 nice payout
                        2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                        2012 - 2013
                        NBA 33-18-1
                        MLB 16-12
                        NFL 27-13-1
                        CFB 12-11
                        CBB 9-2
                        MLB 2013 2-0
                        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                          belmont

R1 #5 zuzudini (20-1)

huge improvement since blinkers off 4 starts back and was pace compromised in that first race also.. broke bad first race out trying the turf.. will give another try dropping a level

R2 #5 shoplifted (8-1)

the least pretty pp's but thinking that has something to do with a horse who should be sprinting running in routes. breaking your maiden convincingly first out at saratoga no small feat.. then ran 2nd in the hopefull at saratoga next out on a sloppy track.. then all routes..lots of speed in here and with outside post should sit a nice trip.. this was an ultra expensive 2yo purchase so no fluke he's got talent

R4 #2 venezuelan hug (8-1)

change of trainers off the claim and better jocks seem to have improved.. giving extra credit last win for closing into a slow pace

R5 #5 the angry man (8-1)

big effort and fig in his debut especially factoring in he was still a 2yo..trainer excels in many applicable categories.. this the type of horse I like to see on a belmont stakes undercard

churchill

R1 #2 conquistador show (8-1)
                          R2 #6 darren's fortune (5-1)

returned from a very similar running line and break (21 vs 22 days) to win at woodbine 6 starts back..trainer highly profitable in routes over a very large sample.. better post today

R3 #3 strong tide (20-1)

surprising they waited so long to try an english channel on the turf although his dirt races weren't bad.. last a good learning experience.. excellent turf jockey aboard and chad brown's drew the 12 post

R4 #3 partylicious (12-1)

homebred fts with a speed slanted pedigree (bottom productive).. solid debut trainer.. slowish works help the price (I like that). possible she is slow but also possible she's fast and just needs to be in shape

R10 #5 league of legends (12-1)
                          R10 #12 tenderfoot (8-1)
                          R11 #10 beaver hat (8-1)

belmont stakes

my play with $30

$18 ex 89
                          $4 tri 8/19/6
                          $2 tri 8/6/19

thanks fraoli..had another good one in R2 there..R3 was scratched

finished Churchill and put belmont stakes beneath it

Comment

looks like rain (at least later in the card) at churchill

churchill

R5 #1 tetrahydro (4-1) consider(good fast only)

belmont

R2 #2 copley (6-1)

wesley has 2 expensive firsters in here (other #3 more than double mine) however mine falls into the relative (to pedigree) category while the other doesn't.. ortiz brothers on both (jose mine).. considering for contest play

R3 #4 ginger kitty (15-1)

because of the connections you'll get a price here.. effort 3 back puts her right in the hunt.. great 1 1/4 mile turf pedigree (hasn't gone that far yet).. reylu a horrible turf jock from limited tries but he obviously doesn't get on the best stuff.. this will be a rating on the front end job which requires less ability

R6 #3 sengekontacket (8-1)

first turf, trainer amazing with that and dam fantastic turf producer

R7 #5 hot little honey (4-1)

R8 #3 call on mischief (15-1)

I don't see this ml.. look at his 2 turf sprints (anyone looking).. would an extra half furlong have hurt? last race bad (off the turf)?

R9 #8 bricco (7-2)

first gelding.. solid turf try as a 2yo (only race).. positive trainer numbers and top turf jockey.. unfortunately makes him a little obvious but lots of positives here

woodbine

R6 #6 the newfie express (6-1) 666 oops!
                            R8 #8 ballymore star (10-1)

santa anita

R8 #3 wine at sunset (12-1)
                            R9 #3 with this vow (7-2)
                            R11 #2 provocation (5-2) wouldn't play above 8-5

Last edited by bleeker; 06-21-2020, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                                thanks chamblin..added a couple at woodbine

Comment

Working...
                                X