X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

thanks chamblin

halfway through churchill
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished churchill
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished belmont

Comment

belmont

R1 #8 sister emily (20-1)

won before off a layoff with a figure good enough to win this (29-1).. 3 starts before that @ 15-1..take away the 3 sloppy tracks and this horse has a pretty decent record.. 8 post out not good in bel sprints but at least it's right on the border

R3 #8 tayler's the boss (10-1)

i know, I know outside post.. what I like here is first blinkers 5 starts back was a nice figure win.. then maybe shot a little high with statebred allowance.. bad break first time and wide trip after that.. the last two races at aqueduct were both won by ridiculously fast figure horses so I'll excuse those and last race was behind a fairly slow pace.. trainer has nice roi in claiming races and is working nicely up to this.. placed right this time

R4 #2 pandamom (5-1)

always nice to get a homebred mo out of a very productive dam vs ny breds.. perfectly fine first out attempt back at aqueduct in november and now probably starting a little later than planned for clement..first lasix.. everything to like other than a little on the obvious side

R5 #1a river nile (6-1)

first time starter who is definitely expensive relative to the pedigree.. quick works and trainer solid first out.. bloodlines definitely well above average win early

R6 # 5 mosienko (9-2) 171
          R7 #4 dante's fire (8-1)

churchill

R1 #7 dichotomy (6-1)
          R4 #7 stylish ash (8-1)
          R5 #4 exemplar (6-1)

starter oc 10k horse has to be up for 20k here (only one) as he hasn't run for 10k or less going back to beginning of 2019.. 8yo and have no problem with that.. loves churchill and the drop he needs

R6 #6 traveling midas (5-2)

R7 #5 bentley's dream (12-1)

R8 #3 innis gluaire (6-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 06-07-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

through 8 @ churchill

Comment

Comment

added belmont 6 7

Comment

tampa

R3 #2 bunster (8-1)

R5 #8 sacco and vanzetti (6-1) turf

R8 #5 stingslikeabee (15-1)

laurel

R6 #1 moon watcher (15-1)

lone star

R3 #2 g's deadline (12-1) ml??

R5 ..no opinion but how about 5 of the 7 horses by the same sire (state bred msw) a first for me

R8 #2 sir rick (6-5)

some perspective #1 is (7-5)

R9 #8 end zone (8-1)

claimed last start by broberg (one of the best in the midwest)and new owner "end zone athletics" lol...they are one of if not the biggest clients of his..on paper looks very doable

louisiana downs

R4 #2 andy jones (6-1)
                  R5 #4 daggers arch (9-2)

R6 #5 victor lounge (9-2)

think louisiana n1x a good level for this one.. 2nd off the claim for one of the masters (broberg)

R7 #3 it's mike's turn (12-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 06-08-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

finished lone star..kind of lean day today

thanks chamblin

Comment

added louisiana 4 5

Comment

finished louisiana

Comment

belterra park.. ignore asterisks

R1 #1sister's creed* (5-2)

R2 #2 centerfold angel* (5-1)
                            R3 #6 king bb (7-2)
                            R5 #2 how's my bud* (7-2)
                            R6 #1 entry* (5-2)

R7 #1 wild zambezi (7-2)
                            R8 #9 my dark secret (12-1) ml??

lone star

R1 #5 harlequin (12-1) ml??
                            R2 #8 crazy legs hirsch (15-1) ml??

trainer and jockey not good here but this is start 2 and his debut with the drop puts him in the hunt

R3 #1a bluegrass dixie (5-2)
                            R4 pass

R5 #1 elle's town (2-1) know off turf
                            R6 #6 southern phantom (9-2)
                            R7 #5 vice versa (8-1)
                            R8 #9 young hendrick (3-1)

louisiana downs

R6 #6 just for casey* (7-2)

7 starts back he came in 2nd at this level,distance, off turf* (like today)..last 6 starts every race has been not these specs..class,distance,surface always different..so he gets back to do this again* by chance, like last time,as race is off the grass

fair meadows

R7 #2 yak attack (4-1)
                            R9 #5 miss tyro (6-1)

mountaineer

R6 #8 shesa bad bad girl (8-1) ml ??
                            Last edited by bleeker; 06-09-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

through 8 lone star

Comment

Working...
                                X