• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

through 5 @ fonner
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added a replacement R6
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished fonner

Comment

rogers

R1 #7 goddess of wonder (5-1)

R2 #6 enchanted rambam (20-1)

this obscure trainer/jock combo produced a $106 horse yesterday..circumstances a lot different with this one coming off an about 8 month layoff and was claimed last out.. interesting a 6yo who has raced 50 times only 4 of which were at a mile (his last 4 and today 1 mile)..but his last 4 aren't that far off from what he would need to do today..he's coming from prarie meadows so no bute in him today (if that matters)

R3 #8 thorpe d'oro (12-1)

bad efforts last 2 starts (12-1) but feel there were excuses.. 3 and 4 back would be involved in this

R6 #7 cherokee darling (15-1)

exits an extremely fast race and drops two levels.. like the running line she ran even though most would say she did nothing.. was behind a significantly slow pace which didn't help

R7 # 2 spirit of caledon (8-5)

just love this horse on my angles (lots of them present).. going to be around 4-5 though but think he cruises

R8 #11 jimmy winne (6-1)

R9 #3 gospel cherokey (20-1)
          R9 #7 gospel musketeer (12-1)*

*2 horses

again same connections as R2 and yesterday's winning jock on #7 in this one.. should also mention all owned by the same guy.. like the other on paper I think both of these have a shot

R10 #1 police chief (15-1)

think he may have needed one off the about 5 month layoff.. back numbers good fit.. pretty cool a 7yo making only his 12th start

fonner

R3 #2 super miss b haven (3-1)
          R4 #2 golden bullet (2-1)
          R6 #5 ryrysweetie (3-1)
          R7 #1 itsallaboutyou (7-2)

Last edited by bleeker; 05-19-2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. added fonner... hope it's chalky today

Comment

jim was trying to send you a message but your box is full

Comment

Sorry about that Bleeker. Got a new ipad and forgot my log in info. Finally found it, I deleted my inbox and should be able to receive new messages. Pretty nice card at CD. Looking at playing the late pick 5. First leg has 2 tough horse to beat. But I know everyone will have them so I trying to look for some price plays in the later legs. Any chance you looked at CD? Thanks Jim

Comment

haven't yet jim but I will.. bad weather (later), a big favorite, multiple turf races so wait and see what it looks like a few hours from now

Comment

Ok thanks. Yeah it’s goin to be tough with the weather

Comment

churchill

R3 #7 fugitive (8-1)
                        R3 #11 runyon (8-1)

R4 #11 bobby's golden girl (5-1)

R8 #8 jezebel's kitten (15-1) half unit

buzzsaw of a race as contention runs very deep.. I like that this one was able to win at a mile at kentucky downs in august.. thats a tough track and to be able to get it done that early vs a big field as a 2yo is impressive.. the next race in a grade 2 at keeneland wasn't bad and again she's facing big time competition early on..bottomline the last 2 races going to get you a bit of a price on her and I like going back to the kd race as an indicator of what her ability might be

note:#3 walk in marrakesh (10-1) has classy euro pedigree and missed by a nose in a grade 1 at woodbine last year on a yielding track.. if turf winds up soft or yielding worth extra consideration

R9 #3 global campaign (9-2)

when you can win at 1 1/8 miles going around one turn (belmont only place you can do that) and win an extended sprint at 7f, like last out, you are really suited to go a mile here.. if it's raining one of the best off track pedigrees you can have (curlin/a p indy mare)

santa anita

R9 #2 vodka twist (5-1)

usually I think ml's are conservative but this one the opposite.. I think the even debut run vs msw's even with it being on the turf would translate well to this spot.. finished last his next two but was eased once and took off the blinkers in his last start.. now back with the blinkers and on the dirt going long.. the two favorites (9,12) are on the outside which is another positive
                        Last edited by bleeker; 05-23-2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Comment

added santa anita 9

Comment

Comment

churchill

R1 #7 molly's game (4-1)

R2 #5 supreme Irene (30-1)

this may be the first wisconsin bred I've ever seen lol.. homebred by a cheap son of phone trick out of a five star day mare who has been a producer ( speed on speed pedigree).. a little put off by the $10k tag but sire is $2k so not ridiculous .. trainer I've never heard of and has 1 start this year.. but over the last 3 she has produced at least 2 bombs in maiden claiming races

R3 #4 big beautiful wall (12-1)

R4 #5 complete surprise (9-2)

R5 #2 bold esther (5-2)

with the purses at churchill good spot to drop and win.. thinking even money but much better than these.. even finishing 2nd and claimed not a horrible financial result

Comment

Working...
                                X