Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added gulfstream 4
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

added santa anita 1

sorry so late
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added 9 10 santa anita

Comment

added churchill 10

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              going to stop after I hit 1000 and possibly do a different theme..less plays which I admittedly struggle with

tampa

R3 #6 port salerno (8-1) 10WP

R5 #1 fire fist (15-1) 10W
              R5 #7 lodi (10-1) 10W*

* 2 horses

R2 #5 reign showers (8-1) maiden special

first time starter homebred with a big pedigree..with empire maker being the sire like that they're going 7f..tim hamm who we've been talking about a lot lately with these types

gulfstream

R4 #4 feather's secret (8-1) 10WP

santa anita

R1 #1 moana (21-1..26 mtp) 10WP

R9 #8 capital call (8-1) maiden special

R10 #11 desert swarm (4-1) 15WP

churchill..(fast now)

R10 #2 portrait (4-1) 15W

R3.. 3rd @ 6-1
              R5.. out @ 22-1
              R5.. out @ 5-1

R4.. out @ 7-1

R1.. out @ 31-1
              R10.. out @ 4-1

R1.. out @ 3-2

145/30

risk $810 /return $413

Comment

this graded specialty sample will end today mercifully.. my feeling about these types of races hasn't changed and just a bad run.. going to take a breather from specialty threads for a week and try something different the following week

churchill

R1 #9 tap n sway (12-1) 10WP

she's this ml because of the trainer and not her pp's

R2 #5 heart river (4-1) 25W

churchill (must be on turf)

R4 no grade msw race

#9 leftatthealter (10-1)

kind of sprint line I like as a setup to stretch out.. attracts jose ortiz

#1 sista of war (12-1)

4 race career as a 2yo

debut ellis park fine..
                tough trip at kentucky downs and can always forgive races there anyway..
                even trip all the way around at keeneland with nice figure improvement..
                off the turf on the front end of a lightning fast pace and gave it badly by the half.. also first time blinkers were on and they'll be back off today

very nice pedigree and lezcano aboard

R5 #1 elite class (6-1) 25W

R8 #2 wicked title (6-1) 10WP

R11 #8 the feature (15-1) not rated

gulfstream

R1 #9 follow me mom (10-1) 10WP
                R2 #10 trinni dancer (15-1) 10 WP
                R3 #5 prince khozan (10-1) 10 WP

R8 #1 prince of arabia (4-1) not rated.. love turf marathons so weighing in

if you transplant the race he ran vs grade 3 in the mcknight, as bad as it looks, it's a much better figure than you'd need here (137-1) he ran that race 2nd off a layoff stretching out from a middle distance race (like today)
                Last edited by bleeker; 05-17-2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

through 8 gulfstream

Comment

gulfstream 4 off turf.. took it off

Comment

finished churchill

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                          this graded specialty sample will end today mercifully.. my feeling about these types of races hasn't changed and just a bad run.. going to take a breather from specialty threads for a week and try something different the following week

churchill

R1 #9 tap n sway (12-1) 10WP

she's this ml because of the trainer and not her pp's

R2 #5 heart river (4-1) 25W

churchill (must be on turf)

R4 no grade msw race

#9 leftatthealter (10-1)

kind of sprint line I like as a setup to stretch out.. attracts jose ortiz

#1 sista of war (12-1)

4 race career as a 2yo

debut ellis park fine..
                          tough trip at kentucky downs and can always forgive races there anyway..
                          even trip all the way around at keeneland with nice figure improvement..
                          off the turf on the front end of a lightning fast pace and gave it badly by the half.. also first time blinkers were on and they'll be back off today

very nice pedigree and lezcano aboard

R5 #1 elite class (6-1) 25W

R8 #2 wicked title (6-1) 10WP

R11 #8 the feature (15-1) not rated

gulfstream

R1 #9 follow me mom (10-1) 10WP
                          R2 #10 trinni dancer (15-1) 10 WP
                          R3 #5 prince khozan (10-1) 10 WP

R8 #1 prince of arabia (4-1) not rated.. love turf marathons so weighing in

if you transplant the race he ran vs grade 3 in the mcknight, as bad as it looks, it's a much better figure than you'd need here (137-1) he ran that race 2nd off a layoff stretching out from a middle distance race (like today)

R1.. 4th @ 26-1
                          R2.. 3rd @ 2-1
                          R5..out @ 3-1
                          R8..out @ 3-1

R1 off turf no play
                          R2 out @ 25-1
                          R3.. out @ 7-1
                          R8 off turf no play

130/0

risk $940/ return $416

total ass kicking.. staying away for at least a week

Comment

going to post the minor tracks today and tomorrow but going to stay away from the big ones wednesday to sunday.. the above tracking sample is done.. i said I would go to at least 1000 risked and that's close enough.. obviously bad results but it's not a big sample.. spells like that are part of it and unavoidable

Comment

rogers

R2 #1 tickle bunny (5-2)

drops and back in 12 days.. two back dropped and back in 12 days and solid 2nd with bad trip.. both times came out of races that were significantly faster than needed today

R3 #3 valentine guy (8-1)

R4 #12 zipporah (20-1)

I understand this is a bad post but a morning line like this tells me whoever does this has little respect for the public's ability to dig a little .. hope she does go off at that price

R5 #6 lazarella (8-1)

R6 #6 bow and arrow (8-1) SCRATCH

this ml high.. broberg 3rd off the layoff, even spacing between races and feel can sit a nice trip off an honest pace.. oaklawn to here a significant drop-off in talent but admittedly others in here's last race is also from there

R6 #4 drifting west (7-2..20 mtp)

R7 #4 haley's heist (4-1)

another dropper from oaklawn.. last race bad but we need a little camouflage and looks like some excuses.. possible this is a hurting horse but if not and they're OK with taking a little loss from the claim this is a good spot.. trainer excellent with new acquisitions

R8 #5 my legacy (5-1)

i think may have reacted to the big effort at oaklawn two back.. good to see him back quick.. lightly raced and very capable vs this bunch

R9 #7 inagoodway (9-2)

last time in a statebred stakes 5 starts back won at remington.. obviously this a statebred stakes today and competition much softer here.. broberg /cabrera

R10 #2 tapindeed (12-1)

enough with the write ups lol

fonner

R1 #7 honey hearts (8-1)
                              R3 #7 awesome max (5-2)
                              R4 #1 wacca wacca wacca (9-2)
                              R5 #3 beta lover (10-1)

R7 #5 feels right (5-1)
                              R8 #7 I call shotgun (8-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 05-18-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X