Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
    Well the odds didn’t matter lol ! The 5 didn’t fire today. That’s horse racing

he was 8-1 ml and I thought that was unrealistic and I guess your buddy did also..had nothing no excuses
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-13-2020, 02:15 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      tampa

2WP-4WP-6WP-8W (small track)
      5WP-10WP-15WP-25W (big tracks)

R1 #3 entertainer (15-1) 5WP
      R2 #10 r kiss em goodbye (9-5) 15W only

has struggled getting 6f but at this level think she can do it

R3 #5 stack shack (8-1) 5WP

R5 #6 premier justice (10-1) 5W only
      R5 #7 miss lotus flower (30-1) 5W only

R6 #9 king shawn (6-1) 10 WP
      R8 #10 rosas way (5-1) 10 WP
      R9 #2 stuck up (30-1) 5WP

fonner

R1 # 4 empirical data (8-1)

R5 #8 ryrysweetie (7-2)
      R7 #4 you're the reason (4-1)
      R8 #1 ebony nights (8-1)

R9 #6 charmin dixie (9-2)

very solid trainer but layoffs not one of his specialties..still figures and most important route and bullring experience
      push me towards this one..is dropping a bit but they already got a win with her first off the claim so they got back most of their money..won off a 2 month layoff last time and coming back off 4 months this time ..big thing here is this field is very lacking in 3 turn (route here) experience

R4 #1 branco maria (3-1) maiden special weight .. not rated
      forward
      Last edited by bleeker; 05-13-2020, 03:52 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished fonner

Comment

Comment

see I got the number wrong in R7.. 5 mtp.. sorry and always check

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              tampa

2WP-4WP-6WP-8W (small track)
              5WP-10WP-15WP-25W (big tracks)

R1 #3 entertainer (15-1) 5WP
              R2 #10 r kiss em goodbye (9-5) 15W only

has struggled getting 6f but at this level think she can do it

R3 #5 stack shack (8-1) 5WP

R5 #6 premier justice (10-1) 5W only
              R5 #7 miss lotus flower (30-1) 5W only

R6 #9 king shawn (6-1) 10 WP
              R8 #10 rosas way (5-1) 10 WP
              R9 #2 stuck up (30-1) 5WP

fonner

R1 # 4 empirical data* (8-1)

R4 #1 branco maria (3-1) maiden special weight .. not rated

R1.. out @ 34-1
              R2.. last @ 1-5
              R3.. out @ 3-2
              R5.. winner $11.. 67 exacta $98..i know I know lol
              R6. out @ 5-2
              R8 scratch
              R9.. last @ 25-1

75/27.50

risk $400/ return $126

Comment

know I said I'm going to $1000 risked and I'm not viewing this as I have to get even.. I'm playing the same as if I were up $100.. if I like a 4-5 I'm picking him

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #11 dona camille (10-1) 10WP

R3 #5 bychance (20-1) 10WP

absolutely horrendous jockey but this trainers won twice with him in a limited amount of starts.. aside from the 7 (why up for sale?) those races aren't bad vs this bunch

R4 jack el barbaro (15-1) 10WP

crazy ml.. 3rd career start.. last race 18 days ago and race before that 17..perfectly fine effort last out to win on a 2 level drop and not unrealistic based on what he cost.. chance for a jock like vasquez to take down irad and luis

R6 #6 noudha (12-1) maiden special weight

clement's is too obvious for me ..not looking for that in these types of races..pletcher has 2 american pharoah's
                  and i'm going with the one saez isn't riding..one he is will be bet too heavy..I don't think the debut was horrible at saratoga and had some trouble last start (although admittedly might not have been a lot)..still a pharoah homebred out of a stakes placed unbridled's song mare
                  (read somewhere in the past year or two that unbridled's song's daughter's are big producers as broodmares)..have to think there's still some hope for this one and with the last race what it is and saez on the other price will be right..also I got the better post

R2 #6 rock with robin (7-2) maiden special weight

like the combo of avg works, under radar trainer with good maiden numbers and saez riding..pedigree nothing special imo.. best pedigree's (3) trainer a money burner with maidens

R7 #5 money ride (9-2) 10WP
                  R10 #1 new york commander (12-1)10 WP

first attempt last race (2nd career start) at this distance not bad.. everything spaced 3 weeks apart (to the day).. big jockey upgrade.. bad trainer imo gets you this ml but this is the type of race a bad trainer can win more often .. bottom maiden claimer
                  Last edited by bleeker; 05-14-2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

the races aren't in order but had things a little messed up besides.. they're still out of order but other stuff corrected.. no change in picks

finished the card

Comment

only 5 8 9 not plays

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

charlestown (not graded)

R6 #4 our diamond girl (5-1)

4.5f msw race.. 1st time starter, homebred with a speed on speed pedigree (sire/dam sire).. dam has been productive producing winners although none of them anything special.. but you probably wouldn't have to be special here vs statebred maidens.. trainer excellent with debuters and solid jockey aboard

charlestown
                          Last edited by bleeker; 05-15-2020, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Never really played Charlestown usually just focused on Mountaineer. Any advice for Charlestown would be great Bleeker. I always like to see an opportunity to play a pk 3 or pk 4 if I think there is a beatable single the public will be playing. 1 thing I know is the public likes to play multiple small pick 3 or pk 4s throughout the week hoping to hit it big !

Comment

Also nice pick on the 4 at Charlestown I had the exacta. My buddy liked the 7, only horse he liked today there. It was a good race. He really doesn’t play the night track but some system he uses selected the 7 for power ratings? But also he gets the fixed odds so it’s a whole different game.

Comment

thanks jim..don't play that track very often and just took a look out of the novelty of it being open again.. only thing I can say about there, and kind of logical anyway, is early speed very important at that short distance.. it's a bullring track as you probably know. not sure if that applies to longer sprints and routes but doubt it's as pronounced as the shorties.. can find out and will let you know

Comment

Working...
                                X