horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

claiming horses <4 wins @ big tracks (tampa included)

2WP-4WP-6WP-8W (small track)
    5WP-10WP-15WP-25W (big tracks)

tampa

R1 #4 temple mount (6-1)10WP
    R3 #3 old fart (3-1) 333 actually fort lol 10WP

R6 #10 what a hoot (4-1) 10WP

actually there was a horse named "hoof hearted"

there's a video on you tube of him winning
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-06-2020, 08:08 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

I watched him run several times. He faded away. Don't know if he got hurt or what. "Hoof Hearted in the winners circle". Was funny !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
          I watched him run several times. He faded away. Don't know if he got hurt or what. "Hoof Hearted in the winners circle". Was funny !!
          surprised they approved that name lol
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            claiming horses <4 wins @ big tracks (tampa included)

tampa

R1 #4 temple mount (6-1)10WP
            R3 #3 old fart (3-1) 333 actually fort lol 10WP

R6 #10 what a hoot (4-1) 10WP

actually there was a horse named "hoof hearted"

there's a video on you tube of him winning
            R1 out @ 6-1
            R3 ..scratch
            R6 ..out @ 9-2

risk 100/return 68

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #4 shell beach (10-1)5W
              R1 #7 businessdubai (8-1)5W *

* 2 horses

R2 #4 gem thief (9-5) not rated maiden special weight

1 of the 2 wards(2,4) will more than likely win..2 has beast written all over her with the speed pedigree and what she cost..yet irad is named on the other firster..have to think knowing those two things that the 4 is live..

R3 #7 cherorama (8-1) 10W
              R3 #3 chic and sexy (6-1) 5W*

* 2 horses

R4 #6 couple of nikkis (8-1) 5WP
              R5 #3 cable channel (6-1) 5WP

R6 #6 chamberlain (12-1) not rated maiden special weight

one thing they are not acknowledgeding at all with this ml is this is a statebred maiden and his last race was against opens.. trainer very profitable overall, off layoff and with this jockey..strict speed pedigree.. think there's value at a decent mutuel here

R11 #1 uncle renny (15-1)5W

3yo making 3rd career start..2 dirt sprints against lesser (pa bred so at pen and prx).. foal may been dropped in pa but most pa breds aren't by uncle mo out of a storm cat mare.. top rate kentucky pedigree (either surface) .. obviously didn't pan out up for sale for $65k but still
              intrigued to give a shot from the rail at a big price

#5 fake muse (8-1)5W

showed enough vs msw that I think could improve with the drop

just so I'm clear maiden specials aren't rated but maiden claimers are

R1 #4 winner $12.20 ($30.50)
              #7 finished 4th but missed the place by a neck @ 8-1

R3 both out 2-1 and 15-1
              R4* out at 7-1
              R5 scratched

R11 #1.. out at 23-1
              #5.. 3rd at 12-1 ..missed 2nd by a length..lots of trouble in the stretch

risked $45/returned $30.50

risked $155/ returned $98.50
              Last edited by bleeker; 05-07-2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Looks like a pretty good card at Gulfstream today ! Could be some dead money in the races today there with it being the only track going !!! Could be some good prices

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                  Looks like a pretty good card at Gulfstream today ! Could be some dead money in the races today there with it being the only track going !!! Could be some good prices
                  like the first half anyway but haven't looked beyond.. sure it's good.. yeah no time to have small fields if possible with no other competition..playing by default as you said not the sharpest $$.. think churchill comes back next weekend..

Comment

Last edited by bleeker; 05-07-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. added gulfstream 11.. done

Comment

it's good doing it this way..skip races I should skip..over the long haul this is the best thing..not saying i'm going to continue keeping track beyond what I said but will probably stick to the limiting to these types of races

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                          gulfstream

R1 #4 shell beach (10-1)5W
                          R1 #7 businessdubai (8-1)5W *

* 2 horses

R2 #4 gem thief (9-5) not rated maiden special weight

1 of the 2 wards(2,4) will more than likely win..2 has beast written all over her with the speed pedigree and what she cost..yet irad is named on the other firster..have to think knowing those two things that the 4 is live..

R3 #7 cherorama (8-1) 10W
                          R3 #3 chic and sexy (6-1) 5W*

* 2 horses

R4 #6 couple of nikkis (8-1) 5WP
                          R5 #3 cable channel (6-1) 5WP

R6 #6 chamberlain (12-1) not rated maiden special weight

one thing they are not acknowledgeding at all with this ml is this is a statebred maiden and his last race was against opens.. trainer very profitable overall, off layoff and with this jockey..strict speed pedigree.. think there's value at a decent mutuel here

R11 #1 uncle renny (15-1)5W

3yo making 3rd career start..2 dirt sprints against lesser (pa bred so at pen and prx).. foal may been dropped in pa but most pa breds aren't by uncle mo out of a storm cat mare.. top rate kentucky pedigree (either surface) .. obviously didn't pan out up for sale for $65k but still
                          intrigued to give a shot from the rail at a big price

#5 fake muse (8-1)5W

showed enough vs msw that I think could improve with the drop

just so I'm clear maiden specials aren't rated but maiden claimers are

R1 #4 winner $12.20 ($30.50)
                          #7 finished 4th but missed the place by a neck @ 8-1

R3 both out 2-1 and 15-1
                          R4* out at 7-1
                          R5 scratched

R11 #1.. out at 23-1
                          #5.. 3rd at 12-1 ..missed 2nd by a length..lots of trouble in the stretch

risked $45/returned $30.50

risked $155/ returned $98.50
                          forward

Comment

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #12 dona camille (12-1) 5WP

R4 #4 sky's son (20-1) 5WP

R6 #2 commanding lady (4-1) 10 WP

R9 #5 blueridge mountain (8-1) 5W 10P

tampa

R3 #5 cattleya (8-1) 5WP
                              R8 #10 speaker it (3-1) 15W only

maiden special weights

gulfstream R2 #1 carson city kid (15-1)
                              tampa R9 #2 u s delta force (4-1)

these are not graded.. I am involved in a contest with the maidens elsewhere so if you ever see something next to the odds just ignore.. different scale and rather not grade here

Last edited by bleeker; 05-08-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X