• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Comment

added gulfstream 10
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added tampa 9
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          gulfstream

R1 (mcl $12.5k) #1 upsy daisy do (15-1) 5WP

R2 (clm $6.25 open) no play.. just an example

R3 (mcl $30-32k) #5 fantastry (8-1)5WP

R5 (clm $12.5k) #8 pricey victory (30-1) 5WP

R10 (clm $20k n3l)#6 outshine (7-2) 10WP

tampa

R9 (clm $8kn2l) #5 my little fire (20-1) 5WP
          gulfstream

R1..2nd @ 21-1 7.60 (19)
          R3..out @ 7-2
          R5..out @ 135-1 lol
          R10..winner $5.80/4.00 (49)

tamp

R9 ..out @ 18-1

risk 60/return 68

if you're really bored on occasion and want to check my math lol go ahead..let me know if anything's off
          Last edited by bleeker; 05-03-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

these will be the headers of my posts from here on out..if your playing and are only going $2-3W on the big tracks I recommend you stay away from fonner and will rogers

_______

claimers at gulfstream and tampa with < 4 wins

rating 5WP-10WP-15WP-25W

W =win
            P =place

might be additional tracks as they open

maiden special weights

the best maidens

not graded

will rogers and fonner park

rating 2WP-3WP-4WP-6W

this is just to give an idea of difference between big and small tracks..won't* be graded

Comment

Comment

rogers (small track)

good or better to play

2WP-4WP-6WP-8W (small track)
                5WP-10WP-15WP-25W (big tracks)
                not rating.. just to emphasize go less

R2 #8 ordained cat (6-1)

R3 #2 zapit (3-1)

R4 #2 empty nestr (9-2)

things come together nicely here.. inside post (important here 2 turns), blinkers off and a nice set up race to stretch out off.. race 2 back at oaklawn significantly faster than this bunchR5 #3 one stop shop (6-1)

R5 #3 one stop shop (6-1)

route so auto inside posts play.. this one a solid fit in here anyway

R7 #1 just what i needed (15-1)

love this name for a 2nd time starter and think he may have in his debut lol.. still looks ugly on paper which will get you a price.. top pilot gets the call on the oaklawn shipper

R8 #2 instigated (3-1)

route again.. now that oaklawn's done we'll see a lot of shippers.. this is a msw and he was running vs mid-high level maiden claimers there..those races are MUCH better than these ..should crush this bunch at around even money.. now he's in trouble lol

R9 #3 Irish spirit (4-1)

route, diodoro/kennedy, last race santa anita and was slightly pace compromised.. well placed in alw n1x at this level of track.. big part of the reason this guy wins so many

R10 #1 erebuni (3-1)

another diodoro.. 2 back won off a 3 week break and drop.. in the prior race (3 back) he showed speed to the pace call and gave it up.. everything happening the same way here

fonner..if good or fast

R1 #2 behold de flame (9-2 )
                R3 #6 mr witt (8-1)
                R5 #8 wacca wacca wacca (7-2)

think fonner and possibly the latter part of this might be an off track.. so going to stay away from fonner unless it's dry later
                Last edited by bleeker; 05-04-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

through 5 fonner

Comment

Comment

rogers

2WP-4WP-6WP-8W (small track)
                        5WP-10WP-15WP-25W (big tracks)
                        not rating.. just to emphasize go less

R2 #1 laney's love (20-1)

R4 #10 western drawl (20-1)

going with an outside post in a route(which I preached is no good yesterday) but like many other things and the price will certainly be right.. dropping and stretching coming out of a very fast sprint race.. back numbers at remington park from last fall that are significantly better than this field.. funny they were run at exactly the same level but remington's a higher level track so likely better competition in those

R5 #4 tentwelvefourteen (20-1)

this is a horse who seems to rebound after a poor effort and his best stuff makes him a contender here.. should point out new jock aboard today as last 3 wins @ oaklawn park.. the morning line seems to be only focusing on his last race

2 back wins @ 25-1
                        4 back wins @ 31-1
                        6back 3rd @ 55-1 (missed place by a neck and winner of that race repeated)
                        8 back wins @ 9-1

R6 #4 slidan (20-1)
                        R7 #9 burciaga (7-2)
                        R8 #11 jimmy winne (5-1)
                        R9 #5 mo gayle (4-1)

R10 #8 thorpe d'oro (10-1)
                        R10 #9 rocketringo (20-1)*

*2 horses

fonner

R1 #7 trask (3-1)
                        R5 #8 witt nine (8-1)

R6* #4 diesel's prize (6-1)

3rd race off a 7 month layoff spaced 15 and 14 days apart ..efforts weren't bad and has back #''s that work here..let's hope the old timer (12yo)has a little left in the tank

R7 #3 a bunch for lunch (7-2)

looking at fonner later
                        Last edited by bleeker; 05-05-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

finished rogers

Comment

fonner through 5

Comment

finished fonner..

be back for tampa tomorrow..not sure if i'm doing small tracks..going to look at hong kong later..6:45am post tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X