X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added gulfstream 4

only if it's turf.. bad weather approaching
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

forget about gulfstream 4..heavy rain
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #9 reinoamimaux (30-1) off the turf.. no play
        R3 #7 itsmyluckynight (12-1) off the the turf.. no play
        R5 #6 el zeus (30-1)
        R7 #7 shanghai moon (5-2)

seems to do his best running in extended sprint races vs claimers..consider 1 mile at this track an extended sprint

oaklawn

R1 #10 willow moon (10-1)
        R5 #6 croatian (5-1)
        R6 #7 mundacious (12-1)

R8 #3 gingham (3-1) single in lkid's thread

R9 #5 harvey's lil goil (12-1)

ml on harvey's lil goil in the fantasy is nut's imo..it's just because she hasn't won a graded stakes which to mean means little (her last race was a listed stakes)..mott doesn't usually go for it in debut''s so first race is fine (and it was on the turf with a very wide trip besides)won by open lengths geared down 2 back and won by even further her last race on the front end of a fair pace..by american pharoah and that breeder harvey clarke(recently deceased)was a long time breeder of big time horses..they ain't naming a horse harvey's lil goil for nothing..payson parks works very sharp

R10 #10 unique factor (12-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 05-01-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

oaklawn through 6

Comment

R1 and 3 off the turf.. no play.. I said that yesterday about R4 a gulfstream and the horse wound up winning anyway.. hope some of you missed the late revision lol

Comment

finished oaklawn

Comment

going to go with affirmed in the virtual derby.. most starts and fastest time (besides big red) in the post secretariat era.. citation and before running a lot was common so it means less to me.. still got to be a little lucky with how they select the winner

oaklawn

R1 #1 timely tradition (3-1)

last fig crushes these and that race, like today's, was off a 49 day layoff

R2 #6 scolding (7-2)

cost an extraordinary amount relative to the pedigree specs which is one of my favorite angles... dam sire a strict speed influence and a lot of class.. the kind of debut horse you run on the undercard of a big day.. the other real big pedigree firster #8 take charge glenda (5-1) by a low % 1st out trainer and has a distance pedigree

R3 #4 tempt fate (4-1)

R4 #8 j z my man (5-1)

bet to favoritism in santa anita debut on the turf and think that experience will serve him well.. expensive 2yo purchase makes 2nd start (first under joe sharp, baffert's in debut) and see him improving big time here..numerous very fast works.. puts on blinkers and trainer tremendous with this move

R6 #10 f f rocket (12-1) 3WP

expensive 2yo purchase should finally get a fast track in his 3rd career start.. always like to try and catch these types before they run solid races and become obvious

R7 #11 queen bridget (15-1)
                R8 #1 benintendi (8-1)

R9 #3 fearless (3-1) lower
                R10 #7 candy tycoon (3-1)

R11 #8 anneau d'or (6-1)
                R12 #9 tacitus (9-2)

truly think he's a much better horse than these

R13 #3 storm the court (6-1)

the most interesting case I can make to beat nadal.. his win in the juvenile last year, first time blinkers, big final and pace figures.. then a real blah effort in the san vicente behind nadal but he was coming off a 3+ month layoff and nadal was coming back in 3 weeks from his debut.. at 7f its possible that a win here wasn't there focus.. then another similar poor effort in the san felipe last out harder to forgive.. so i'm going on the idea he's capable at his best of beating nadal and eurton thinks it's worth his while to ship out and give it a go.. reunites with his regular rider pratt

gulfstream

R1 #7 east lex (6-1)
                R2 #1 london werewolf (8-1)
                R3 #1 ajhar (9-2)

R4 #1 teenage kicks (7-2)
                R5 #8 phish fan (6-1)
                R9 #3 mimina's team (6-1)

tampa

R1 #7 ox trot (5-1)
                R2 #1 publicist (5-2)
                R3 $10 tiz noise (off turf and 4 horse field)
                R5 #1 finest jewel (off turf also.. later race on the turf)

R6 #4 field letters (4-1)

R7 #1 english laughter (12-1) know on turf

seems to have found new life after being dropped down to 5k beaten claimers last 2..probably needed 3 back off an 8 month break.. back numbers at monmouth fit very well here and trainer has excellent numbers moving up in class and dirt to turf.. placed reasonably vs bottom turf claimers.. don't see this one going off above ml

R8 #7 Indian buzz (10-1)
                R9 #8 sayyida al hurah (5-1) know on turf

Last edited by bleeker; 05-02-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

did gulf through 9.. tampa through 5.. correction I had ff rocket at oaklawn running in R5 and its R6.. corrected it

Comment

finished tampa

Comment

added oaklawn 7 8

Comment

finished oaklawn

Comment

Comment

claiming races for horses with <4 wins (including maidens) at gulfstream and tampa

going to try a new theme tracking ..want to limit it to claiming races for horses who have less than 4 wins.. so maiden claiming, non-winners of 2 lifetime(n2L) and non-winners 3 lifetime (n3L) will be the only playable races for me..no limits on how many I can play per day.. hard to explain why but I like these types of races and want to focus on them.. will be tracking this

*must acknowledge off tracks or off the turf or plays don't count.

*claiming races for 2yo and 3yo (only) also ok..just want to say now a few hours after the thread started that I had thesetype of races in mind from the beginning but forgot to include them..not that many 2yo claimers anyway

* tampa bay has a lot of clm 5kn1y and n2y conditions which are no good for this.. don't like those because lots of open claimers can eventually get back into those after 6 months from a prior win..want to avoid those types

5 WP
                            10 WP
                            15WP
                            25W (only)

up to 1000 volume (about 50 plays)
                            may go further but know I usually flame out on these threads lol so setting a modest goal

using the higher amounts to emphasize I feel differently about tracks like gulfstream and tampa vs smaller tracks like will rogers and fonner which would be (2WP-3WP-4WP-6W).. might play them in a separate thread for a little fun but they won't be tracked
                            Last edited by bleeker; 05-03-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

gulfstream

R1 (mcl $12.5k) #1 upsy daisy do (15-1) 5WP

R2 (clm $6.25 open) no play.. just an example

R3 (mcl $30-32k) #5 fantastry (8-1)5WP

R5 (clm $12.5k) #8 pricey victory (30-1) 5WP

R10 (clm $20k n3l)#6 outshine (7-2) 10WP

tampa

R9 (clm $8kn2l) #5 my little fire (20-1) 5WP
                              Last edited by bleeker; 05-03-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

other maidens..maiden special races (best type of maidens)

these will not be tracked

gulfstream

R4 #3 competitive saint (8-1)
                                R4 #7 battle rags (15-1)

R7 #5 dance d'pro (12-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 05-03-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X