horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

i'll be looking at will rogers and fonner park tomorrow..the latter should be dry and former a chance of thunderstorm's before post time..I won't play an off track at small venues..these are "small or not at all" tracks rating-wise for me..a little action and don't get hurt

rogers 2:15
    fonner 5pm
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

will rogers

R2 #2 brew casa (2-1) even money

3rd off a 3 month layoff..1st off sb alw..(16 days)2nd off open clm7.5kn3l..3rd off (11 days) sb clm7.5kn3l..easiest spot today vs sb (statebreds) and other efforts
      solid..like how he ran 2nd off vs open then you can slice it again to sb in the beaten claimer category ..top connections

R4 #6 towards the light (8-1)

R5 #1 los suenos (7-2)

R6 #3 ben's magic stone (5-1)

inside 3 posts are gold at a mile at will rogers..this guy has raced 4 times all at a mile since 3/13 at this track..all solid efforts but 3 were post 5 or further outside and on wet/sealed or both tracks .. his one effort from the 3 post on a fast track he knocked heads all the way around and missed by a neck..hopefully stays fast as possible showers is the forecast.. broberg/cabrera also

R7 #3 conquesthardcherry (10-1)

really like what's going on here and consider it very unique.. 2 back ran a big race vs 10k beaten claimers at laurel with a troubled trip then last race beat 5k beaten's.. not quite up to open 5k's at laurel then ship to a lesser circuit and try it.. trainer/owner fantastic at repeating with claimers over a very large sample

R8 #3 blue moonrise (5-2)

a no conditions allowance race so asmussen can get in here with a horse who 2 starts back won oc/n2x at oaklaen and 4 back came 2nd in a listed stakes at remington..5 and 6 back broke his maiden at remington by 14 lengths and then got through n1x also at remington by 13 lengths.. remington the higher level oklahoma track.. also gets the 3 post at a mile ..rewards won't be great but lots to like if playing a horizontal

R9 #6 three chords (2-1)

statebred stakes and this one lost by <1 length at oaklawn last race to advanced allowance company.. 3 and 4 back a win at remington vs open allowance horses and prior won a statebred stakes there for $130k..today's purse 55k(lesser track) 5 back ran 3rd with a good figure oc/n3x opens at remington.. I would say that's definitely a tougher race than this

let me say I understand these two are going to be low prices but exceptional things going on with them so not going to try and beat.. fade away lol

R10 #4 baysider (5-1) no damn write-up.. enough of them lol
      Last edited by bleeker; 04-27-2020, 09:47 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished rogers

Comment

didn't care for what i saw at conner so going to pass

Comment

will rogers

R1 #2 therunawayrocket (5-1)

R2 #7 flooded (10-1)
            R2 #8 viscosity (10-1) *

* 2 horses

R3 #2 dramicide (7-2)

lightly raced and figures on fast tracks on a nice trajectory upwards..will stretch out off a gritty 2nd place finish by a neck on the front end..but most importantly an inside post in a route

R4 #6 handsome traveler (3-1)

R5 #2 west coast broker (4-1)

another route race and of course staying inside..like this one anyway though..3rd off the layoff ,2 sprints to a route and like his last line as a prep to stretch out..3rd straight drop in class which some may view negatively but he's a very modest pedigree trained by the owner so doesn't concern me..he was extremely high odds in his last two starts anyway which makes me think at this ml this is the spot he was shooting for going long vs lesser

R6 pass

R7 #7 mighty vision (8-1)
            R7 #1 nora's legacy (6-1)*

* 2 horses
            watch for track conditions as they're talking rain.. the stud fee of the 4 this race is $250 (I didn't leave off a zero lol)

R8 #2 drifting west (12-1)

if it stays dry this ml is nuts..you have to do a minimal of digging to find stuff.. most obvious thing is inside post in route.. toss the sloppy track, broke through the gate last race at oaklawn.. got through n1x at remington the race before in november with a figure above par for today's race.. today's is a nc alw so shows you how much better remington is.. I'd still play even if is sloppy because of breaking through the gate in his last start.. the favorite leaves from the 9 post which is another very good thing.. solid and profitable trainer and good jockey

R10 #8 flat out phat (8-1)

fonner

R3 #3 third dimension (10-1) why ?
            R4 #9 witts mambo jack (6-1)
            R5 #3 chace be a lady (6-1) another ?

R8 #8 ohtani (8-1)

think may have returned to quick last out coming back in a week..not a horrible effort and had a very wide trip..horse'sb3rd start at fonner and prior numbers at turf paradise much better than these..his first try here 2 back was against a much better allowance field and at least the winner and the 3rd place horse came back to repeat next out..3 weeks off so should be more rested ,top jock stays aboard

supposed to be heavy rain latter half of rogers card and will take a look at fonner..didn't care for what I saw there yesterday

Last edited by bleeker; 04-28-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

through 6 rogers

Comment

finished rogers

Comment

added fonner 8..gonna look at tampa bay and maybe 1 of these 2 tomorrow..fonner has mandatory p5 payout that has averaged close to a $3M pool last 2 times so probably look at that ..assuming nobody hits today which will probably be the case

Comment

Did ok today,, see you tomorrow,,
                    rro

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                      Did ok today,, see you tomorrow,,
                      rro
                      ok chamblin glad to hear ..i'll be posting tomorrow

Comment

tampa

R1 #7 tale of song (12-1)

last out the kind of even effort that could really tighten the screws for a good 2nd off the layoff run..finger lakes back numbers excellent and i just noticed ..last win was 6 months ago to the day so first day eligible for this condition..always like when it's to the day or close

R2 in contest thread

R4 #3 I'll make you famous (8-1)

since the horse won at 88-1 last out and* with obscure connections may offer some value ..now does what's typical off a clm n2l win which is cut price in half and try n3l

fonner

R2 #1 ryrysweetie (9-2) 1 mtp
                        R3 #9 kurious kennedy (4-1)
                        R4 #6 matapan (6-1)
                        R5 #2 dance even (12-1)
                        R6 #7 distinct approval (5-1)
                        R8 #4 sleepy eyes todd (5-1)
                        R9 #3 ted w (2-1) odds-on
                        Last edited by bleeker; 04-29-2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

added fonner

Comment

oaklawn

R2 #1 jimmy at last (12-1)
                            R3 #1 lewys vaporizer (3-1)
                            R6 #2 the red dude (9-2)

this beaten claimer has dual conditions..n3l or n1y but it goes back a year..this guy's got 4 career wins so gets in under the latter..off from march to december where he than ran an even race at the delta downs bullring (fine)..exits an extremely fast starter allowance last out in febuary and this bunch is much easier ..first time gelding..3rd race in about 4 months should be in better shape than 1st race in 9 months..diodoro/cohen

gulfstream

R1 #5 this is sparta (8-1)

clement owns this one which I'm thinking is uncommon..cost $70k as a yearling and up for $25 so not great but also don't auto-toss these types..just have a hunch maybe this one may have been sold to him at some point after the auction which may negate what he's starting for today..long string of payson park works and he can have one ready at first asking

R3 #4 crupi's pizza dom (10-1)

think with the drop and if he takes to the dirt could be tough at this level ..judging by his works I think he might

R4 #2 cloudbased (6-1)
                            Last edited by bleeker; 04-30-2020, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                                thanks chamblin

added gulfstream 1 3

Comment

Working...
                                X