Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

through oaklawn 3.. next post probably after 1:30
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

update vs edit..just easier to copy paste..picks always the same

gulfstream (assuming on the turf and good or fast dirt)

R1 #2 quick charge (4-1)

been having issues with my tablet charging slow lately (really).. no I really like him lol

R2 #3 vickythebest (7-2)

R3 #7 king wade (15-1)

0-29 but finished 2nd last out and the 2 favorites draw the outside posts which are horrible in sprints here.. runs prerty consistent numbers and nothing that great inside of him (relatively speaking.. if I were going to play another it'd be #4 mammoth (8-1)

R4 #7 king leonardo (20-1)

ran a similar line and figure 4 back and returned in a similar amount of time and missed by a nose at 45-1.. this one gives it a try often enough at a big price worth a shot.. absolutely good use underneath

boy talk about 2 horses who shouldn't have "king" in their names

R5 #9 chasing anna (6-1)

my extraordinarily expensive relative angle applies to this debuter..above average win early pedigree.. negative mcpeek not good with firster and jock having a poor meet but if you have everything good there goes the price.. chad brown american pharoah firster with irad aboard just to his inside never easy to beat but certain underlay.. mcgaughey has a speightstown (great first out) firster on the rail #1 dreams of tomorrow (10-1) would be my other

oaklawn

R1 #5 hamazing song (30-1)
        R1 #6 pay dirt (8-1) *

* 2 horses R1

R2 #5 italian charm (20-1)

while I don't think this one's most likely to win think 20-1 too high ml.. this track has the toughest bottom level claimers which makes sense with the purses.. much better than anything at gulfstream for about the same price imo

R3 #5 connection (7-2)

R4 #1 exemplar (12-1)

R5 #1 silver ride (6-1)

R6 #6 tringale (12-1)

tampa

R8 #10 imperial greatness (7-2)
        R9 #2 lily chaser (6-1)
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

3rd and final update..again just revision of above..picks all the same..ignore asterisk's and boldface if there is any

gulfstream (assuming on the turf and good or fast dirt)

R1 #2 quick charge (4-1)

been having issues with my tablet charging slow lately (really).. no I really like him lol

R2 #3 vickythebest (7-2)

R3 #7 king wade (15-1)

0-29 but finished 2nd last out and the 2 favorites draw the outside posts which are horrible in sprints here.. runs prerty consistent numbers and nothing that great inside of him (relatively speaking.. if I were going to play another it'd be #4 mammoth (8-1)

R4 #7 king leonardo (20-1)

ran a similar line and figure 4 back and returned in a similar amount of time and missed by a nose at 45-1.. this one gives it a try often enough at a big price worth a shot.. absolutely good use underneath

boy talk about 2 horses who shouldn't have "king" in their names

R5 #9 chasing anna (6-1)

my extraordinarily expensive relative angle applies to this debuter..above average win early pedigree.. negative mcpeek not good with firster and jock having a poor meet but if you have everything good there goes the price.. chad brown american pharoah firster with irad aboard just to his inside never easy to beat but certain underlay.. mcgaughey has a speightstown (great first out) firster on the rail #1 dreams of tomorrow (10-1) would be my other

R7 #6 souper watson(6-1)
            R9 #1 necker island (12-1)

R10 #10 vegas kitten (3-1)
            R12 #8 with a bit of luck(8-1)

oaklawn

R1 #5 hamazing song (30-1)
            R1 #6 pay dirt (8-1) *

* 2 horses R1

R2 #5 italian charm (20-1)

while I don't think this one's most likely to win think 20-1 too high ml.. this track has the toughest bottom level claimers which makes sense with the purses.. much better than anything at gulfstream for about the same price imo

R3 #5 connection (7-2)

R4 #1 exemplar (12-1)

R5 #1 silver ride (6-1)

R6 #6 tringale (12-1)

R8 #5 nomizar (9-2)
            R10 #2 midnight fantasy (5-1)

like the first race back on the dirt after shedding the blinkers..big figure gritty win ..I'll forgive non winning bullring effort next out ..then gritty win again (although lower figure) last race in a listed stakes here which is today's class level..Joe sharp having a great meet and hits with a high % with garcia aboard

R11 #4 unrighteousness (5-2)

last race running line reminds me a lot of his debut line 3 starts back ..followed that up with a graded stakes quality figure but still not enough to win that maiden race..oh yeah can't forget he was a maiden running in the tamp bay derby last start ..should crush this field at odds on..

tampa

R8 #10 imperial greatness (7-2)
            R9 #2 lily chaser (6-1)
            Last edited by bleeker; 04-25-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

R1 #7 i'm cardinal (3-1)

10yo and the 2nd choice and the favorite ..another 10yo #3 oak bluffs (5-2)lol..this game never ceases to amaze me..unbelievable

62-17-7-4 ($263k)mine
              56-19-9-5 ($690k)other

$93k of mine was earned as a 9yo but obviously the other must have kept some real good company going back a ways

R2 #5 queens mason (3-1)
              R2 #9 handsome prince (15-1) half unit*

*2 horses

R3 #5 aznavour (6-1)

R4 #3 beating the odds (10-1)
              R5 #3 independent miss (10-1)

R6 #3 kaufy bean (6-1)
              R7 #2 k w captain hook (10-1)

R10 #4 miles ahead (5-1..11 mtp)

R11 #8 breakaway romance
              (know it's off the turf)

tampa

R1 #3 kholstomer (3-2)
              R2 #1 timeless di (9-5)
              R5 #3 proposition (3-2)

R7 #5 moment to saver (20-1)
              R8 #4 high rolling dude (6-1)
              R9 #7 no choice (8-1)

oaklawn

R2 #4 slovak (12-1)

things might be a little closer to post time today(depends) but not afer the previous race has been run
              Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

tampa through 5

Comment

finished tampa

Comment

Comment

added oaklawn 2

Comment

added gulfstream 6 7

Comment

added gulfstream 4 5..forgot to post these earlier.. couple of minutes to R4

Comment

added 11 gulfstream

Comment

added gulf 8 ..10 mtp

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                                added gulf 8 ..10 mtp
                                it's race 10..sorry ..corrected

that's why always check names

Comment

Working...
                                X