Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added oaklawn 5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #6 sultannes crown (8-1)
        R2 #4 hartling (9-5) should be below ml to play
        R3 #5 gran michelle (7-2)
        R5 #6 frenchmen street (9-2)

R8 #1 nope (8-1)

5 career starts and all as a 2yo in europe.. how about in june debuting vs a field of 17 horses in ireland (stays there first 4 starts).. I'm good with a 6th there. breaks maiden next start out (first 3 races 6f, last two 7f).. finishes 5th of 8 next start and then they ship to the curragh vs grade 3 competition and again a 5th place finish.. I 'll cut her a little slack as the track was labeled "heavy".. next ones' impressive (his last race), a 4th but missed by a half length vs grade 3 competition at newmarket.. gets first lasix. trainer tremendous with layoffs, new acquisitions and foreign shippers... the distance since she's never routed?? galileo's the dam sire.. best turf distance influence in the world.. also the jock colony much weaker here now with the winter meet over and to me a jock like dylan davis gets upgraded vs this competition

tampa

R1 #7 cotton tooyah (12-1)
        R2 #5 threeninetytwo (9-2)
        R4 #8 heavenly joy (10-1)
        R5 #8 lady breanna (3-1)

R8 #3 highwaytwentyseven (5-1)

oaklawn

R5 #4 river finn (6-1)

this another I wouldn't touch going off over morning line.. think more like 7-2

R7 #1 backshot (8-1)

cost a lot relative to the pedigree specs.. when I say this I'm looking at stud fee, dam's highest accomplishment as a racehorse and production as a broodmare.. if the auction price seems out of line with that information I figure horse probably a physical specimen, really fast work at the sales, along those lines.. realize first time with peter miller which doesn't add anything for me..obviously this one was targeted for santa anita with baffert.. do like that he's tremendous taking the blinkers off

R10 #2 american butterfly (9-2)

as much as I dislike lukas think this one figures to sit a nice trip off the speed.. his figure progression in fast track sprints (at least on brisnet's) is impressive.. caught a good track last out and had a bit of a troubled trip
        Last edited by bleeker; 04-24-2020, 03:11 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

through 5 gulf and tampa

Comment

Comment

added gulf 8 and oaklawn 5

Comment

Comment

added oaklawn 7 and tampa 8..probably be on the last at oaklawn.. post it later

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

just did an update post above

Comment

Comment

added oaklawn 10..back tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

hey chamblin..just saw tampa bay selected somebody from your neck of the woods ,no pun lol, as their 2nd pick..said he's from the woodlands,tx and went to minnesota..
                            antoinne winfield..were you aware of him as a player ?

Comment

gulfstream (assuming on the turf and good or fast dirt)

R1 #2 quick charge (4-1)

been having issues with my tablet charging slow lately (really).. no I really like him lol

R2 #3 vickythebest (7-2)

R3 #7 king wade (15-1)

0-29 but finished 2nd last out and the 2 favorites draw the outside posts which are horrible in sprints here.. runs prerty consistent numbers and nothing that great inside of him (relatively speaking.. if I were going to play another it'd be #4 mammoth (8-1)

R4 #7 king leonardo (20-1)

ran a similar line and figure 4 back and returned in a similar amount of time and missed by a nose at 45-1.. this one gives it a try often enough at a big price worth a shot.. absolutely good use underneath

boy talk about 2 horses who shouldn't have "king" in their names

R5 #9 chasing anna (6-1)

my extraordinarily expensive relative angle applies to this debuter..above average win early pedigree.. negative mcpeek not good with firster and jock having a poor meet but if you have everything good there goes the price.. chad brown american pharoah firster with irad aboard just to his inside never easy to beat but certain underlay.. mcgaughey has a speightstown (great first out) firster on the rail #1 dreams of tomorrow (10-1) would be my other

oaklawn

R1 #5 hamazing song (30-1)
                              R1 #6 pay dirt (8-1) *

* 2 horses R1

R2 #5 italian charm (20-1)

while I don't think this one's most likely to win think 20-1 too high ml.. this track has the toughest bottom level claimers which makes sense with the purses.. much better than anything at gulfstream for about the same price imo

R3 #5 connection (7-2)

Last edited by bleeker; 04-25-2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

through 5

Comment

Working...
                                X