• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

tampa

R6 #5 sudden light (9-2)

R7 #9 jack b winkle (9-2)
    R8 #1 strong gem (7-2)

didn't say it yesterday but did two days ago..on my scale rogers and fonner are half unit bets

will rogers

R1 #7 smart box (3-1)
    R2 #3 comeonriley (20-1)
    R3 #4 karate hottie (8-5)

R6 #7 spun eazy (6-1)

R8 #5 kent's bet (20-1)
    R9 #7 gold buyer (15-1)
    R10 #3 golden lullaby (4-1)

fonner

R2 #3 cash tiz wonderful (12-1)

think this is a bad ml.. last time he won dropping to a 2500 claimer which he's doing today.. last off an 11 month layoff at 4f and he ran evenly back of the pack.. a good set up imo for the stretch out today

R6 #4 who's the diva now (10-1)
    R7 #8 clipboard money (6-1)
    R8 #3 cliff's place (9-2)

R9 #10 rock city road hog (6-1)

a horse str would appreciate.. 10 yo war horse - 81-22-19-11 - last year 10-4-2-1 and so far this year 3-0-1-0..but those 3 races were at oaklawn park which is sensible as he's an arky bred.. shipped here last year from oaklawn off a sprint race that was 1 point faster than his last race which was also a sprint. . 16 days last year.. 18 this year.. biggest purse of the year at fonner race last year (won).. much easier listed stakes this year.. this year and last both route races..thats a lot of matches
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-15-2020, 04:49 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

added will 6
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished will..gonna look fonner

Comment

added fonner 2

Comment

Comment

fonner is R3 not R2.. sorry.. always check names as I do make mistakes every now and then

Comment

done

Comment

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #9 kisses for tizzy (20-1)

7 career starts.. 1st shot on the turf 4 back broke from the 11 post, reared at the start and finished 7th.. blinkers on next start but race taken off the turf and did nothing.. following start race does go on the turf and breaks her maiden vs a 10 horse field of mcl 25k's @ 1 1/16..then they try a tougher than today's oc25k, 1 mile on the turf and finishes 2nd to last.. where she should be today vs clm 20kn2l and while I don't think she's the most likely winner I do think she'll be an overlay

R3 #5 legendary prince (6-1)

R4 #3 probably grace (6-1)

makes her 5th career start and was claimed in her last 3 starts.. her best two efforts (6 length debut win followed by a half length loss) were with her original trainer (one of the best claiming trainers) larry rivelli.. rivelli has her back again and doing a double drop which he's fantastic at.. you get a nice chunk of change here relative to the claiming tag so drop less of a concern

R5 #6 marais(10-1)

homebred with nice turf didtance pedigree but at the same time not one I'm scared to see up for $50k first time.. nice steady works back to january at casse's training center and through to pine meadows.. should be plenty fit

R6 #2 prince khozan (6-1)

making his 4th start think key is can he rate.. if so should sit a nice trip but even if not he's the speed of the speed on pace figs.. like that combo

R7 #7 genghis (8-1)

looks like needed class relief to me.. like the efforts 2 and 4 back at 7f and a mile respectively.. under the radar trainer who's excellent in claiming races

going to look at oaklawn now

oaklawn

R2 #3 cold smoke (7-2)

as much as I hate to bet diodoro (too obvious) this guy just looks much the best

R4 #1 laddie boy (3-1)

R5 #8 east moon lake (30-1)

this is a state bred n1x allowance race @ two turns.. this guy has 10 career starts.. 4 starts back, 1st blinker off broke his maiden by over 6 lengths vs statebred msw going 8.5f.. what did he try after that...

-11 post statebred statebred stakes @ 8. 5f (82-1)

then the long layoff cause he's an arky bred and meet ends..

this year..

- open allowance @ 8f (crazy) (63.6-1)

- msw state bred but a sprint on a muddy track (63.5-1).. amazing a dime difference from last start

- today ahh where he should have made his next start after the maiden win.. alw statebred n1x @ 8.5

and after writing all this jockey aboard 0/43 going 2 turns.. but a 12% jock overall this year and last.. still got to try at a big price with everything else going on
                      Last edited by bleeker; 04-16-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

through 7 @ gulfstream

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

through 5 @ oaklawn.. will be back

Comment

Good luck with today's plays guys ! Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

revised updated card...finished both tracks

gulfstream

R1 #9 kisses for tizzy (20-1)

7 career starts.. 1st shot on the turf 4 back broke from the 11 post, reared at the start and finished 7th.. blinkers on next start but race taken off the turf and did nothing.. following start race does go on the turf and breaks her maiden vs a 10 horse field of mcl 25k's @ 1 1/16..then they try a tougher than today's oc25k, 1 mile on the turf and finishes 2nd to last.. where she should be today vs clm 20kn2l and while I don't think she's the most likely winner I do think she'll be an overlay

R3 #5 legendary prince (6-1)

R4 #3 probably grace (6-1)

makes her 5th career start and was claimed in her last 3 starts.. her best two efforts (6 length debut win followed by a half length loss) were with her original trainer (one of the best claiming trainers) larry rivelli.. rivelli has her back again and doing a double drop which he's fantastic at.. you get a nice chunk of change here relative to the claiming tag so drop less of a concern

R5 #6 marais(10-1)

homebred with nice turf didtance pedigree but at the same time not one I'm scared to see up for $50k first time.. nice steady works back to january at casse's training center and through to pine meadows.. should be plenty fit

R6 #2 prince khozan (6-1)

making his 4th start think key is can he rate.. if so should sit a nice trip but even if not he's the speed of the speed on pace figs.. like that combo

R7 #7 genghis (8-1)

looks like needed class relief to me.. like the efforts 2 and 4 back at 7f and a mile respectively.. under the radar trainer who's excellent in claiming races

R8 #8 drama in dixie (5-2)

R10 #1 prince of thieves (20-1)

big pedigree..
                                broke mdn debut turf sprint ellis July as a 2yo..then tough spots after that..

1)kentucky downs
                                2)grade 3 route
                                3)12 post listed stakes at aqueduct
                                all above as a 2yo

comes in first start as a 3yo and lots of speed in here to run down..nicely hidden horse

going to look at oaklawn now

oaklawn

R2 #3 cold smoke (7-2)

as much as I hate to bet diodoro (too obvious) this guy just looks much the best

R4 #1 laddie boy (3-1)

R5 #8 east moon lake (30-1)

this is a state bred n1x allowance race @ two turns.. this guy has 10 career starts.. 4 starts back, 1st blinker off broke his maiden by over 6 lengths vs statebred msw going 8.5f.. what did he try after that...

-11 post statebred statebred stakes @ 8. 5f (82-1)

then the long layoff cause he's an arky bred and meet ends..

this year..

- open allowance @ 8f (crazy) (63.6-1)

- msw state bred but a sprint on a muddy track (63.5-1).. amazing a dime difference from last start

- today ahh where he should have made his next start after the maiden win.. alw statebred n1x @ 8.5

and after writing all this jockey aboard 0/43 in routes .. but a 12% jock overall this year and last.. still got to try at a big price with everything else going on

R6 #3 blushing bella(9-2)
                                R7 #6 ocean fury (20-1)

doug having a solid meet..rather than take a short price on amoss #7 (3-1)
                                try the class drop 2nd time on the dirt (first in this country).. was a solid turf horse earlier in the year

R8 #1 rahway (20-1)

like the fact maker still seems to have faith in this one by not dropping..toss last way over her head and prior was simply a bad effort off a 4 month layoff (not that that's a total excuse)..many prior efforts last year put her right in with these

R9 #6 jack van berg (8-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X