• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

through R11 @ oaklawn (added today)

no more gulfstream
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #2 grimpante (4-1)

R4 #3 snicket (12-1)

both mine and the 4 are not only expensive but expensive relative to their pedigree's.. the latter chad brown and mine clement.. of course chad better with firsters but clement no slouch either.. chad's more of a sprint sire yet mine hits 1% better with firsters and has a sprint oriented dam sire.. think they'll be better value with clement

R6 #2 prarie wings (3-1)

chad has 2 in here (4,5 also 2nd time starters) that look tough, but like how with his extreme distance pedigree was able to run as well as he did in a sprint.. guess todd will be getting at least some shadwell horses from mclaughlin

R8 #1 dyn (8-1)

R10 #5 gins and tins (10-1)

returned in 14 days on December 4 at a mile from a previous race @ 5f (both turf) with a switch to maragh and missed by a neck..same thing going on here (distances,time, switch) except 13 days in between races (close enough)

R12 #3 i'm more ready (6-1)

lightly raced,excuses when she hasn't run (debut,bad post)
      ..won on a drop from msw to mcl 50k as a 2yo and drop's clm 50k to clm 20k today..cost $10k as a yearling so that doesn't concern me

Last edited by bleeker; 04-12-2020, 03:54 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

added 8 10

Comment

added 12

Comment

will rogers

since I'm not rating anymore lighter with these tracks.. a little monday action

R7 #10 euro surprise (8-1)
              R8 #2 my way out (4-1)

horse has won 5 straight dirt miles at turf paradise and ships here.. 2nd, 3rd and 8th though 10th starts back weren't dirt miles (or routes) .. of course tp isn't a bull ring.. margins (rounded, most recent first) 6,8, 5,2 and a neck.. only a 4yo gelding which is atypical at this level (open clm 5k).. trainer outstanding over a large sample with repeat winners

R9 #7 twisted emotions (20-1) crazy ml

won her last start mid febuary by 4+ with a figure exactly par for this level.. was at sam houston which of course isn't a bull ring.. makes 7th career start and imo all sub par efforts are excusable including 2 back behind a very slow pace off a 5 month layoff.. whatever the case the ml on this one is nuts

R10 #4 inclusively (8-1) crazy ml

will not be involved before R5 @ fonner

fonner

R6 #5 I call shotgun (4-1)
              R7 #2 super syd (15-1)
              R8 #7 put sarah on (10-1)
              R9 #3 shiverhertimbers (5-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 04-13-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

added fonner

Comment

Comment

for a while i've referred to will rogers as a bull ring track which it isn't (under a mile and sprint distance races are run around 2 turns) ..I amaze myself with my lack of mental sharpness as I get older and how I could not have caught that over the last couple of weeks I have no idea ..the other track (fonner park) is a bull ring

Comment

will rogers

R3 #5 lord stratton (8-1)
                        R4 #5 gone dancing (6-1)
                        R5 #2 sonic jet (8-1)

things come together nicely for this one (finally) distance, class, track condition and post.. the really bad trainer/owner and below avg jock should up the price a bit

R9 #1 sugoi (8-1)

broke maiden last out in his 2nd career start at turfway park at 6.5f.. understand that's polytrack.. had to break from the 11 post in his debut and ran a decent 5th..trainer excels in many applicable categories and jock an excellent route rider.. you also get the rail which is excellent at 2 turns here.. also like that last was at 6.5 vs 6 as a setup to go a flat mile today

R10 #6 letter rip (8-1)

in her last 10 races figures improved every start except 3 back on a sloppy track off the longest layoff she's had in that span.. that's fukking remarkable and don't believe I've ever seen that in close to 30 years handicapping using speed figures !! last start missed by a neck at this level

fonner

R5 #5 silis (8-1)
                        R6 #6 popcorn for eddie (6-1)

R8 #3 matapan (6-1)

find the path of this horse interesting.. claimed at delta downs out of a clm 5k n3L race which she won easy by 5 lengths.. from there a close 2nd in a alw n1x @ 5f and then tried that condition again @ 6.5f and was close to the stretch call and finished 6th.. then she's off for 2 months and shows up at oaklawn for a statebred stakes with a purse of $125k.. finishes a close 2nd and then wins a statebred allowance with a purse of $90k (big money there).. close to $80k won combined in those 2 races.. then after that catches a sloppy track in an allowance race with a $27k purse (back to earth)@ will rogers and finishes out of the money.. that was her last race on 3/16..this is a stakes race today and at fonner park that's paying $10k lol

R9 #9 executive decree (5-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 04-14-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

won't be involved at fonner till R4 (6:21 est)

Comment

added fonner 5 6

Comment

finished fonner

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X