Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added tampa 2 6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

my original florida derby pick was scratched..put a new one above..it's under the tampa bay picks
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          gulfstream

*R2 #5 beau luminaire (7-2)

*R3 #3 largent (3-1) 333

*R4 #11 mr hustle (12-1)

besides the obvious (he's undefeated in 3 starts)

first route and he's by the best distance turf sire there is (at least in north america)
          he cost a lot for the pedigree which is still important to me..

paco lopez great turf rider..

with his sprint speed should be able to get good position

*R5 #3 network effect (7-2)

*R6 #4 identifier (20-1)

realize his last win was an off the turf but he was within 3 lengths of a very fast pace.. final figure exactly par for this level.. last was his 2nd race minus the blinkers but was pulled up right away in his first so to me 1st blinkers off.. 4yo colt making his 11th start so lots of upside potential.. should sit a nice trip off what should be an honest pace (2,6,10)

*R7 #3 stunning sky (12-1)
          *R8 #3 last judgement (4-1)
          *R9 #6 la signare (8-1)

*R10 #3 irisa (30-1)
          *R10 #8 beau belle (8-1) *

*two horses R10

*R11 #9 tonalist's shape (5-2)

*R12 exacta 9/3.. exacta 3/9 ** (half)

** 11 zulu alpha (3-5) other (20-1)

*R13 #8 dr edgar (20-1)

[/B][/I]
          [

U]tampa[/U]

R2 #4 privelegio (5-1)
          R6 #10 vicarage (4-1) 3WP

florida derby pick was scratched...going with #12 ete indian (4-1)..with 4 scratches thinking he'll be around 5-2
          move it forward

Comment

Comment

think I may have been wrong about no racing tomorrow ..not sure i'm playing anyway if there is

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #10 dat hot match (4-1)

maria scaldaferri.. 12 rides with 0 wins going back to jan 2019.. not a bug.. anybody ever hear of her ?? not me

R2 #10 tiz possible dear (4-1)
                R2 #2 quick point (20-1) *

*2 horses this race

don't get ml on qp with her race 2 back and how good this trainer is off a layoff..btw understand this is what price he thinks the horse will be and not his own opinion of what she should be.. maybe it's the 1 slow 3f work he has while being off over 2 months and saez getting off.. dylan davis winless here over 20 mounts doesn't concern me

R3 #7 sacred peace (12-1)

R4 #7 center aisle (5-2)

$1.5 M a lot for any even for one by into mischief.. but another thing that sticks out to me is how unspectacular the info on the bottom half of the pedigree.. dam hasn't put out anything special and was unraced herself.. this horse must be something special to pay that much considering this..admittedly probably below 2-1 but not getting fancy here.. chad trains

R5 #6 buddy's memory (10-1)
                R6 #2 superfecto (9-2)

R7 #5 i'm more ready (8-1)

R9 #1 remarkable soul (12-1)

R10 #1 justleaveitalone (20-1)

oaklawn

R4 #3 foolish princess (7-2)

R7 #2 dance away (20-1)
                R7 #10 gypsy wife (12-1) *

* 2 horses
                Last edited by bleeker; 03-29-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

through 4

Comment

added 5 6

Comment

finished gulfstream

Comment

added oaklawn 4 7

Comment

fonner park

maiden special purse $6.4k and they run $2500 claimers here

light here.. horse racing equivalent of A and AA baseball.. fonner barely A

R3 #7 itybityquikasakity (10-1)
                          R5 #7 I call shotgun (9-2)

will rogers

R2 #5 seahawk wave (5-2)
                          R3 #2 golden vc (15-1)
                          R4 #7 recorder (8-1)
                          R6 #6 rock pache (12-1)

R8 #2 handsome traveler (9-2 )
                          R9 #1 polly tiz (15-1) 1WP
                          R10 #5 far out kailee (4-1)
                          Last edited by bleeker; 03-30-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

finished will rogers and will lol finish fonner later.. the latter I believe is a 5:30 post but not 100% sure

Comment

fonner park

R2 #3 october won (5-2)

probably around odds on and looks it.. just playing for a little action

R3 #9 witts lucky shoes (6-1)

#10 @ 7-2 ml is so much better than these its ridiculous.. also the outside posts are excellent at this bull ring track at 6f (surprising).. don't get ml.. probably be odds-on and that's why I'll take a shot to beat him.. possible bounce candidate off last big figure.. not going to break down mine other than like him 2nd best

R4 #7 thunder box (2-1)

odds on and looks tons better.. just playing for a little action.. underlay won't kill me once in a while lol

R6 #2 legendary larry (10-1)

R7 #2 doby (6-1)

R9 #7 hewhofillsmyheart (6-1)

if will rogers good or fast will give it a look.. otherwise staying away

also didn't see anything in the R2 and 4 that I liked to beat the favorites so just played them

if will rogers is good or better will look at it (may not be) post 2:15 est

will rogers

R5 #2 smart gigi (6-1)
                                R6 #7 who's fooling who (2-1)
                                R9 #8 girl's a bullet (12-1)
                                R10 #8 burbach (4-1)

NOT PLAYING... SLOPPY TRACK

put them up for now..I'd I don't like track will put a line through them
                                Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X