• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

play 10

santa anita

R7 #7 hard not to love (6-1) 3WP*

!! winner @ 11-1 paid 25.20/6.60

* I forgot to put the amount of the bet when I posted.. would have been 3 or 4 so going to credit it for the former to be fair..

6 inv
    47.70 returned
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-28-2019, 07:31 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

through 10 plays

$64 invested
      $189 returned
      106 cumulative odds (avg odds 10.6-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

probably won't be back to this again till next week..now my only pair of glasses is broken and probably won't have a replacement till next week..off the shelf readers not enough..maybe get a good magnifying glass
        Last edited by bleeker; 01-01-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

going to take a peek at gulfstream and fairgrounds today.. remember it's a 2 play/day max.. try to come up with at least one but no promises

Comment

play 11

gulfstream

R8 #6 spanish point (5-2) 4 WP

not crazy about what I saw today.. this one ml favorite and is undefeated from 2 starts.. some subtle extras about how she got these wins apply.. still only expect around 8/5

3rd @ 9/5
            Last edited by bleeker; 01-08-2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

added something I'm going to do in initial post of this 100 play track (3723)

Comment

play 12

parx

R9 #1 entry (4-1)3WP (like both parts )

1st and 3rd @ 2-1 //$6.60/$3.40
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-08-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

through 12 plays

$78 invested
                  $204 returned
                  114 cumulative odds (9.5 avg odds)

Comment

play 13

fairgrounds

R9 #3 alexander hamilton (6-1) 4WP

out of money @ 3-1
                    Last edited by bleeker; 01-15-2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

going to post plays a minimum of 3 but a large majority of the time at least 4 hours before a race.. just like to give anybody who is playing,time to be aware that there is a play...this notice will be posted anytime there is a play as a reminder

Comment

going to post plays a minimum of 3 but a large majority of the time at least 4 hours before a race.. just like to give anybody who is playing,time to be aware that there is a play...this notice will be posted anytime there is a play as a reminder

a little late today.. sorry

play 14

gulfstream

R3 #7 awesome party (6-1) 4WP

out of money @ 6-1
                        Last edited by bleeker; 01-15-2020, 05:42 PM.

Comment

play 15

parx

R10 #9 verrazano vittoria (8-1) 3WP

out of money @ 6-1
                          Last edited by bleeker; 01-15-2020, 05:44 PM.

Comment

play 16

tampa bay

R9 #4 mighty ghost (3-1) 6WP (max)

out of money @ 2-1

Last edited by bleeker; 01-15-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

through 16 plays

$112 invested
                              $204 returned
                              148 cumulative odds (9.2 avg odds)

Comment

play 17 and play 18

aqueduct

R5 #10 stonezapper (6-1) 3WP.. 2nd @ 9-2 pd $7.30 place
                                R8 #10 be magic (3-1) 4 WP.. winner $4.70/3.40
                                Last edited by bleeker; 01-18-2020, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X