• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

thanks for the picks.

Comment

Originally posted by illini23 View Post
      thanks for the picks.

no problem illini and hopefully get a little lucky.. definitely part of the equation
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks Bleeker !!!

Comment

no problem jim.. so much for waiting lol.. probably do at least half of saturday's tomorrow
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

breeders cup friday post 3645

gulfstream

R2 #1 moon pistol (7-2)
            R5 #7 miss headley (6-1)

Comment

gulfstream park west (calder lol)

R2 #1 moon pistol (7-2)
              R3 #8 rosa star (7-2)
              R5 #7 miss headley (6-1)
              R6 #7 shadday (2-1)

R7 #2 cowboy bob (10-1)
              R8 #2 cause for pardon (8-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 10-30-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

through 6..chalky

Comment

waiting patiently for the breeders cup thanks for the write ups
                  2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                  2012 - 2013
                  NBA 33-18-1
                  MLB 16-12
                  NFL 27-13-1
                  CFB 12-11
                  CBB 9-2
                  MLB 2013 2-0
                  NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
                    waiting patiently for the breeders cup thanks for the write ups

no problem fraoli .. if I look today probably do only half of it but Friday latest for the whole card

in addition I finished gulfstream west

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

gulfstream park west (calder lol)

R2 #1 moon pistol (7-2) WINNER $4.60
                      R3 #8 rosa star (7-2) WINNER $5.80
                      R5 #7 miss headley (6-1) WINNER $5.20
                      R6 #7 shadday (2-1) WINNER $3.00

R7 #2 cowboy bob (10-1) SCRATCHED
                      R8 #2 cause for pardon (8-1)WINNER $16.20

realize I don't usually give results but hit them all today.. very chalky early (as I mentioned) but finished with a nice price!

Comment

Nice 5 winners today Bleeker!!!

Comment

thanks jim

Comment

gulfstream park west

honestly be happy to just break even today with what happened yesterday

R1 #3 go to war (9-2)
                            R3 #3 dragunov (8-1)
                            R4 #8 broadway pete (7-2)
                            R5 #4 lookinlikeaqueen (9-2)

santa anita

R6 #2 calese (8-1)
                            R7 #8 karmically (15-1)
                            R8 #9 andesh (4-1)
                            R9 #1 busy paynter (9-5)
                            Last edited by bleeker; 10-31-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              FRIDAY BREEDERS CUP @ santa anita

I play these days like any other day.play horses I think will offer value vs ones that I think are most likely to win..will land on the favorite occasionally but so far I haven't..will look at saturday either tomorrow or thursday

R1 marathon @ 1 3/4 miles GII (not a bc race)

#2 american tattoo (4-1)

interesting pletcher would try this spot with a horse who has never run anything close to this distance.. might be the speed of the speed (only 1 other #4) and if not maybe irad can get positioned outside and wait to make a move late.. both he and talamo know a speed duel benefits no one.. pedigree definetly route oriented

i would play the pre-breeders-cup races lighter.. hate going in to the start of the bc way down and more than happy to make a little less if they work out.. that's just me.. R4 two horses I always recommend going 50% more than what you'd bet on one divided by 2..$10 bettor go $8 win on two horses.. I wouldn't bet place when I play two horses

R2 #4 opus won (8-1)
                              R3 #2 almost a factor (15-1)

R4 #1 club aspen (15-1)**
                              R4 #8 great ulysses (8-1)

**2 horses R4

R5 juvenile turf sprint

#1 chimney rock (10-1)

wish it wasn't the rail but impressed what this one has done at 3 different venues including the difficult KD

#6 alligator alley (12-1)

like R8 going with the 3rd or 4th best euro resume

R6 juvenile turf

#2 structor (5-1)

mention a lot in my writeups horses who cost a lot relative to their pedigree specs and this one definitely fits the bill.. not borderline either as cost an extraordinary amount of money..broke maiden first out at saratoga at two turns on the turf pressing an absolutely tepid pace.. next out he was able to win a G3 stakes stalking a fast pace... for a 2yo consider that an impressive feat to move forward like that over consecutive races especially it being his first 2 races

#5 vitalogy (10-1)

able to break his maiden first start in a 16 horse field in ireland.. followed that with a decent 4th by 3 lengths in a G3 stakes in britain... 3rd career start(G1 woodbine) finished a decent 3rd breaking from the rail in a 12 horse field.. last start (4th career) broke from 14 post at keeneland in a G3 and finished a fast closing 2nd by a neck.. really like that he's run in big fields and has had to deal with extreme posts and run well.. obviously much better post today

R7 juvenile fillies

#2 two sixty (15-1)

again another whose extraordinarily expensive for the pedigree and has paid off on the investment handsomely.. guess how much she cost ... $260k lol.. totally amazed at this morning line as her race in the florida stallion stakes was better figure-wise (pace and final) than anybody in here on the brisnets.. really think it's the lack of respect for those races that gets you this high a ml but I'll take it.. might be the speed of the speed and if not, hopefully can settle in and sit a nice trip.. hasn't had to do that yet but at what will hopefully be a big price willing to take that chance

#8 k p dreamin (20-1)

this one I consider a little expensive for the pedigree (not like the others).. think her debut was a perfect setup race for the stretchout maiden breaker in her 2nd start..chased two of the lower odds horses in here (1,9) around in a G1 here last start and finished a respectable 3rd by about 3 lengths.. the pace in that race was very slow which probably compromised her chances quite a bit.. obviously a positive that she's been over this surface

R8 juvenile fillies turf

#1 living in the past (15-1) by new sire "bungleinthejungle" lol
                              #3 shadn (10-1)

nothing fancy here.. going european but with what I consider the 3rd and 4th best resume.. never know with the trip over and a host of other things that can go wrong over the course of a race.. too easy to take the top two euros imo who will offer no value (5,9)

R9 juvenile

#5 scabbard (8-1)

would gladly take 8-1 on this guy..pedigree,what he's done in his 3 races and jockey upgrade think that'd be a bargain

added R2-4 and that should do it for Friday.. these are not bc races

Comment

added today's santa anita (2 posts back)

Comment

Working...
                                X