Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

finished
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R1 #4 melisande (9-2)
      R6 #1 lookn fine as wine (8-1)

churchill downs... 5pm

R1 #2 daring (4-1)
      R3 #4 beemie award (3-1)
      R4 #4 sugar cube (8-1) don't get ml
      R5 #10 souter (10-1)
      R6 #6 levanto (5-1)

R7 #12 purrfectly claire (4-1) **
      R8 #1 delta's kingdom (4-1)

** spot play
      Last edited by bleeker; 09-26-2019, 02:10 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added churchill through 6

Comment

finished

Comment

remington park

R7 #5 cookies are good (3-1) about 25 mins away

broberg 2nd off the claim and 2nd off a 50 day layoff (back in 24)..drops below the claim but his prior races much better than these... think the conditioning vs allowance horses will have him in shape.. possible he's hurting but a win in addition to being claimed puts them in the black.. not claimed they earn 6k

Comment

churchill

R1 #5 unveiling (5-1)

R2 #8 go get that (5-1)
              R4 #4 unmoored (12-1)
              R5 #5 wild about candy (10-1)
              R8 #8 azjal (30-1)

belmont

R5 #6 king's honor (7-2)

santa anita

R2 #7 a g indy (10-1)
              R3 #6 chieftess (10-1)

R5 #1 been studying her (9-2)

don't see the big talent gap between her and baffert's (#4 bast 3-5) at the ml odds

R6 #5 stormy liberal (4-1)

3rd off the layoff back from solid 3rd in dubai.. like the figure improvement and competitive running line at tough kentucky downs.. could see him putting in a big effort laying slightly off the pace

R8 #4 express train (4-1)

makes his 3rd career start off a 14 length maiden breaker at del mar.. important to note it was at a mile and on the front end of a very fast pace (nobody else here done that) baffert's #3 cost $520k and that's explainable by the pedigree.. this one cost $500k and shouldn't based on the specs which of course I like better.. sheriffs' outstanding numbers with maiden repeaters and 2yo's.. should be lower odds

R9 #1 hackberry (4-1)

rail excellent at santa anita turf routes.. think the low figure win 2 back result of a very slow pace.. consistent as they come in a very competitive race (my opinion others are 3,7,8)
              Last edited by bleeker; 09-27-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

through R4 churchill

Comment

finished churchill.. added belmont 5

Comment

added santa anita 2 3

Comment

added sa 5 6

Comment

finished

Comment

santa anita

R7 #4 into a hot spot (4-1)
                          R8 #7 never easy (12-1)

remington park

R10 #5 brave daisy (8-1)
                          R11 #5 mr misunderstood (5-2)
                          R12 #5 tax (4-1) oklahoma derby
                          R13 #1 lone star lady (15-1)

beating a 4 horse field at retama park to break his maiden why he gets this high ml.. but he won by 11 and that race came up big figure-wise (pace and final).. solid local trainer calls the shots
                          Last edited by bleeker; 09-29-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

did the latter part of remington park.. some very nice betting races

Comment

parx

R1 #4 talented son (5-2)

can't remember ever seeing a horse who's first 2 races (today's #3) are so similar to each other (speed figure, running line).. they work well vs this group

R2 #3 roanie (3-1)

R4 #10 supergirl power (30-1)

R5 #6 yellow wolf (6-1) scratched

that's all for parx.. didn't like the rest
                              Last edited by bleeker; 09-30-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

belmont

R3 #3 upham (9-2)

not only trained by mott but he also is the breeder and owner.. very modest pedigree so not concerned with the drop and mott is terrific with this move anyway.. like the quick turnaround time

R6 #6 life in shambles (5-2)
                                R7 #4 john jones (6-1)
                                R8 #5 o'malley (5-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X