NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli

added del mar 3-5...7pm post
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R1 #5 brewmeister (4-1)

loaded with big pedigree 1sters but mine is exp for the specs so always stick with that

R2 #5 verve's humor (15-1)

R3 #9 glory road (4-1)

exact same reason as R1

R4 #3 patriot drive (8-1)

R6 #3 up and onward (15-1)

$600k firster by tapit out a grade 1 winning mare (1st foal) who broke her maiden first out.. hennig very profitable with maidens and first time starters

R8 #6 please flatter me (12-1) test stakes grade 1
        Last edited by bleeker; 08-03-2019, 02:44 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

added R8

Comment

R11 #1 elenzee (8-1)

del mar

R10 #8 dulverton darling (5-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 08-03-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

saratoga

R1 #4 daphne moon (2-1)

$525k 2yo auction purchase and definitely a bunch for the pedigree.. $25k stallion and lone starter from the dam won a little over $100k with 2 wins from 7 starts including winning her debut at the keeneland fall meet.. also worth noting #5 lucky dime (4-1) is a half to monster mitole and the dam has produced two other winners besides (3/3)..trained by mott whose having a great meet

R4 #7 sparkling sky (4-1)

$650k yearling purchase makes her debut going 2 turns on the turf.. dam won debut by 9 at arlington park.. pletcher with jose ortiz.. chad has two expensive fts (4,5) and kimmel also has one (3)..shug has a firster also with a nice pedigree (2) but not as good as the one's I just mentioned

R6 #8 tribecca (6-1)
                R8 #9 ascender (20-1)

R9 saratoga derby

looking for something different than the locals who ran well

#6 kadar (30-1)

missed by a neck and was coming in his first try stateside last race .. today only his 4th career start and cost $836k so hoping he might be something special.. jose ortiz aboard this time.. realize I said looking for something other than locals who ran well but the difference with this one is he did it in an allowance race and not a stakes like the other's

#7 cape of good hope (15-1)

aiden o'brien, big pedigree who ran fairly well vs solid European company.. only 16 day gap between his euro race two back and his debut in this country last out (kinda quick).. has had about a month to rest off that and should be a lot fresher and maybe more relaxed.. his worst race over there was the race 2 back and that was the only off turf (soft) he'd run on

del mar

R2 #2 juggles (6-1)
                R4 #5 plum dandy (20-1)
                R5 #1 shooter shoot (2-1)
                R6 #5 grinning tiger (15-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 08-04-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

added a few more

Comment

added some del mar

Comment

saratoga

R2 #1 bears mafia (8-5)
                      R3 #3 lead guitar (4-1)

R5 #9 graphite dutchess (8-1)

R6 #5 the black album (5-1)

fascinated he would go back to a sprint at this stage.. has back class as a 2yo doing it vs good horses in france.. brissett excellent repeating after a win

R7 #4 bydawnsearlylight (15-1)

R8 #6 replete (15-1)

R9 #1 vincento (10-1)

R10 #1 paradise retained (5-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-07-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

added 5 6 7

Comment

finished

Comment

saratoga

R5 #6 brilliant brooks (3-1)
                            R9 #3 walkoff (12-1)
                            R10 #4 thomond park (10-1)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #5 quest for fire (8-1)
                              R2 #3 oso negro (6-1)
                              R4 #9 fly fly away (4-1)
                              R6 #1 leaveuwithasmile (12-1)

this is one of those that even at $52k cost a decent amount for the pedigree.. by freshman sire whose a son of indian charlie out of a placed speightstown mare so excellent speed and turf pedigree.. englehart 12% debut turf but big roi so he's popped at least one big price.. solid (not spectacular) steady works coming up to this which is what I prefer.. like when they name a horse like this.. connotes positivity to me

Comment

R1 #4 tiz a chance (8-1)
                                R2 #8 later cat (6-1)
                                R3 #4 my sacred place (6-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X