Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added dmr 8
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

ellis park.. good or fast dirt/on the turf to play

supposed to be rain moving in.. can always go smaller on off tracks

R1 #2 praetorian (2-1)
      R3 #10 freefall (12-1)
      R4 #8 bora bora (3-1)
      R5 #9 dixie red (15-1)

R6 #8 champagne talking (12-1)
      R7 #4 mo zone (5-1)
      R8 #7 channel princess (5-1)

think weather won't be a problem now
      Last edited by bleeker; 07-29-2019, 12:13 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished ellis park

Comment

saratoga

dirt good or fast... R1 (turf) must be on it

R1 #8 seaside dancer (3-1) scratched off turf
          R2 #1 zandora (7-2)
          R3 #1 risky mischief (5-2)

debuter was a $350k yearling.. by elite sire out of a stakes winning mare ($493k) who ran 2nd in a 14 horse field in her debut.. wound up breaking her maiden in start #3 (still 2yo) with a huge equibase figure.. dam sire limehouse is a speed influence another positive.. guessing around 3-2 but looks tough

R6 #4 slam dunk (6-1)

have a hunch they'll be at least a couple of good runners down the road exiting this msw race.. mine $450k yearling by same sire as above (into mischief) and out of a winning grand slam mare (speed, win early).. she has produced 4 winners from as many starters including 1 stakes winner.. jose ortiz 2/3 last 60 days riding for trainer rudolphe brisset.. believe he was a mott assistant whose been on his own less than 2 years (not positive about this).. has worked well but workouts are down on my list as an important handicapping factor.. too obvious and plenty of horses with slow to moderate works win or run well first out

R8 #3 short pour (6-1)

like what she was able to do as a 2yo running on the turf.. traffic trouble in her 3yo debut off a 6 month layoff last out.. think they'll be an improved effort today with that race under her

R10 #7 downstream

del mar

R4 #11 navy queen (12-1) pp8

2yo fts..homebred by a way above avg debut sire and out of a stakes winning mare who has 9 winners from as many starters.. 3 of 4 that ran as a 2 yo's won.. trainer only 1/16 as a debut trainer but that horse paid around $35..7 lb winless bug rides but that will only enhance the price and have to think this might not require the most tactical ride... get out and go

R6 #1 roses for laura (6-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 07-31-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

added 8 10..R1 off the turf so no play

Comment

my original selection in R10 was scratched.. replaced it with another

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                2012 - 2013
                NBA 33-18-1
                MLB 16-12
                NFL 27-13-1
                CFB 12-11
                CBB 9-2
                MLB 2013 2-0
                NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

added del mar 4

Comment

roses for laura is R6 not R5... corrected

Comment

saratoga

R1 #2 get smokin (8-1)

bad bunch.. castellano riding an $11k yearling purchase for an avg trainer who's 1/53 with debut horses?? bottom of ped a little interesting.. 1 winner from 1 starter and was a halfway decent horse going by dpi.. that one was a turf winner

R3 #6 bahamian prince (4-1)

according to the maiden stats look like the sire is new.. but he's (the sire) by gone west who retired a long time ago.. very strange?? even at $40k this one cost a decent amount for the specs.. dam sire posse is a speed influence.. thought enough to ship up here off monmouth works and they bring along paco lopez

R4 #2 eighty seven north

finally right level, surface and jockey come together.. two favorites scratched so ml means sht

R5

#3 lune lake (20-1)

don't get ml?? her turf sprints not bad at all except for her last race.. but that was from the 12 post

#5 tradeable (15-1)

R9 #8 rocketry (9-5)

R10 #4 wacky pal (5-1)

like his effort vs open company (today ny breds) at gulfstream in his debut.. 7th (12 horse field) by a little less than 5 lengths but put up a good figure.. also had to break from the rail in a 12 horse field.. first race off the layoff (3yo debut) comment "saw off 3/16 th" so I'll excuse that.. last race battled on the front end held very well to finish 3rd with a decent figure.. castellano for saez, nice middle post and trainer very good 3rd off the layoff

del mar

R5 #4 naughty tiger (8-1)
                      R6 # 6 unapologetic (5-2)
                      R7 #3 flying flirt (20-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-01-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added last 3 @ del mar

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 go get that (6-1)
                            R1 #7 smidge (12-1)

R2 #3 cool as you like (9-5)
                            R3 #3 light in the sky (3-1)
                            R4 #7 appealing briefs (10-1)

have to try and beat servis #1 who claimed his horse three back and he ran a lifetime best figure on the turf at 8 years old in his next start (at least on the brisnet's) ..give me a break !!

R5 #1 tactical pursuit (6-1)
                            R6 #4 here comes your man (3-1)

R7 #3 english bee (9-2)
                            R8 #7 backyard heaven (6-1)
                            R9 #1 olendon (6-1)

back euro-class,jv to irad, 1st lasix and blinkers on.. more acclamated to surroundings.. fact he lost to favorite last out will only help price

R10 #5 taralucci (8-1)
                            R10 #8 fika (8-1)

del mar

R3 #1 cash for cass (4-1)
                            R4 #6 challah (10-1)
                            R5 #6 clear to close (2-1)

enough c's there for ya!
                            Last edited by bleeker; 08-02-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                                saratoga

R1 #6 go get that (6-1)
                                R1 #7 smidge (12-1)

R2 #3 cool as you like (9-5)
                                R3 #3 light in the sky (3-1)
                                R4 #7 appealing briefs (10-1)

have to try and beat servis #1 who claimed his horse three back and he ran a lifetime best figure on the turf at 8 years old in his next start (at least on the brisnet's) ..give me a break !!

R5 #1 tactical pursuit (6-1)
                                R6 #4 here comes your man (3-1)

R7 #3 english bee (9-2)
                                R8 #7 backyard heaven (6-1)
                                R9 #1 olendon (6-1)

back euro-class,jv to irad, 1st lasix and blinkers on.. more acclamated to surroundings.. fact he lost to favorite last out will only help price

R10 #5 taralucci (8-1)
                                R10 #8 fika (8-1)

if that wasn't enough he broke the track record today

Comment

Working...
                                X