horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

home today from work thanks for the picks and all you do.
    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
      home today from work thanks for the picks and all you do.

thanks for the good word fraoli... good luck today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga cancelled remainder of card due to weather (R5+)
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

del mar

R2 #1 lifeline (10-1)
          R3 #3 establish justice (7-2)
          R4 #1 raineem (4-1)

Comment

saratoga.. muddy and some of the turf races remain on while others taken off

ease into this today with these conditions

R2 #6 cold hard cash
            R3 #7 bernin' thru gold (5-2)
            R5 #4 malarkey (4-1)

R9 #6 direct order (10-1)

exits the pegasus stakes (max sec, kng for a day) with a decent even 3rd.. on the brisnets when you combine pace and speed that was the (or one of the) best 3yo 2 turn races of the year.. of course max security came back to win the haskell.. 2 wins from 3 starts on a wet track and the only time he didn't run well broke last from the rail.. also worthy of mention is last out was his first time around 2 turns

R10 #1 golconda **
            #10 mister bobby (half unit)

** 3rd off short layoff 51/27/20.. nice improvement last race and has the looks of a horse who'll like 7/8th's..has put up the best dirt figures in this field.rail has been good over a small sample at 7f although don't know how slop will affect that

del mar

R6 #3 malibu magic (20-1)
            Last edited by bleeker; 07-26-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

through 5 races

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                2012 - 2013
                NBA 33-18-1
                MLB 16-12
                NFL 27-13-1
                CFB 12-11
                CBB 9-2
                MLB 2013 2-0
                NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli.. tough sledding at saratoga but that's always the case

added R9

Comment

added R10

Comment

saratoga saturday

R1 #1 el fenomeno (20-1)
                      R2 #7 quasar (5-1)

R4 #6 little harbor (10-1)

in the spirit of trying to find something besides the monster 1 entry (8-5).. find it intriguing that Kelly breen would ship up here from monmouth and throw this one in vs the wolves.. looks like first try up here for him.. jose ortiz rides

R6 #4 shesasuperfreak (30-1)

at a big price maybe can produce her maiden breaking debut up here last year where she won by 10 .. has had some excuses in a few efforts since then.. best jockey she'll have on her back in her brief career.. always like when they name a horse like that

R7 #4 proven strategies (10-1)

not crazy about this field and I like to avoid betting chad brown firsters when possible (no value, too easy) this one cost a decent amount for the pedigree specs (not outrageous though).. got a useful race in at woodbine and now stretches out on the turf for career start #2.. casse not particularly good in the applicable trainer stats but willing to toss that being it's saratoga and feel there's extra incentive to win.. working well, first lasix and he's having an excellent meet so far

R8 #7 frosted grace (10-1)

should appreciate getting back in against n1x.. useful race under his belt at gulfstream

R9 #2 strike power (6-1) a g vanderbilt grade 1

R10 #3 ya primo (8-1) bowling green grade 2
                      R10 #8 zulu alpha (10-1)

my play with two horses is 50% more on the race divided by 2

R11 #2 tax (8-1) jim dandy grade 2

willing to toss the derby with the sloppy track and post 2..belmont stakes not terrible by any means.. other than that gives it a go every time and very familiar with this distance

R13 #7 hijacker (4-1)

indiana

R1 #6 slate (20-1)
                      R5 #4 fides ratio (10-1)
                      R6 #3 proud n famous (9-2)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 07-27-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

added 4 6

Comment

added 7 8

will finish the card next post.. 3 of the last 4 are stakes races

Comment

finished saratoga and did a few at indiana grand (6:15 post)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #7 brian's first song (4-1)

pletcher firster but like mainly because of the expensive for ped specs angle

R2 # 8 laser loop (7-2)

R5 #7 quality choice (8-1)

R7 #8 shurakaa (10-1)
                              R7 #9 aymara (8-1)

R8 #4 queenofeverything (6-1)

R10 #6 cap de creus (12-1)
                              R11 #12 shancelot (3-1)
                              R12 #3 traci's girl (8-1)

del mar

R8 #7 unicorn (7-2)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-28-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Working...
                                X