Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Saratoga
    Race 6 #6 Mamma Dee (6-1) win/place exacta and trifecta key 6-over 1,4,7,8,9 and 1,4,7,8,9 over 6

Race 9 #2 Penalty (9-2) win/place exacta and trifecta key 2-over the 1,3,5,6,8 and 1,3,5,6,8 over the 2

Del Mar
    Race 2 horse #3 (6-1) win/place plus box 1-3-4 in exacta and trifecta.

Race 4 horse #1 (6-1) win and place.

Race 6 #4 win/place box 3-4-5 in exacta and trifecta

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      Saratoga
      Race 6 #6 Mamma Dee (6-1) win/place exacta and trifecta key 6-over 1,4,7,8,9 and 1,4,7,8,9 over 6

Race 9 #2 Penalty (9-2) win/place exacta and trifecta key 2-over the 1,3,5,6,8 and 1,3,5,6,8 over the 2

Del Mar
      Race 2 horse #3 (6-1) win/place plus box 1-3-4 in exacta and trifecta.

Race 4 horse #1 (6-1) win and place.

Race 6 #4 win/place box 3-4-5 in exacta and trifecta

good luck jim... also I posted through R10
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished saratoga
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added del mar 7 8

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
            2012 - 2013
            NBA 33-18-1
            MLB 16-12
            NFL 27-13-1
            CFB 12-11
            CBB 9-2
            MLB 2013 2-0
            NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli

Comment

delaware

R3 #6 fairy tale hero (5-2)
                R6 #2 radcliffe royal (5-1)

parx

R3 bourbonatboylesbar (3-1)

louisiana downs

R7 #7 forestry's buddy (15-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 07-22-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

added couple more

Comment

added louisiana downs 7

Comment

saratoga

R2 #9 golani bridge (3-1)

extremely expensive for the pedigree and its sprint oriented.. mclean's music is one of the elite debut sires.. ran evenly mid pack in a race that by brisnet figures was about 6-7 lengths fast

R3 #4 mazal eighteen (3-1)

like the above another very expensive for the pedigree specs.. I find this interesting (and mention it a lot) because to me that means horse must be special for other reasons (physicality).. find it interesting they'd try a turf route first time out especially with forest wildcat as the dam sire (pure speed).. last 14 days jock/trainer combo 7-3-1-2

R4 #8 king zachary (15-1)

lightly raced 4yo colt ($550k auction) taking a shot at the turf first time.. showed significant talent on dirt and with his pedigree should handle surface switch.. maybe needed 2 back off the long layoff and got caught behind a ridiculously slow pace in a grade 1 last out.. come's off regular fair hill works and bottom line enough there for me to be interested at a price

R6 #6 close shave (12-1)

homebred by uncle mo out of a stakes winning dam who ran 2nd in her debut at saratoga.. negatives motion a poor first out trainer
                      and despite dam's success has not been very productive broodmare.. like the fact they still have faith by breeding to an elite sire.. feel sometimes these trainers who are not big on winning debuts overall might make the exception with a 2yo at saratoga when they have the right material to work with

R7 #2 dashing dan (12-1)

R9 #8 violent times (6-1)

R10 #6 our circle of love (12-1)

del mar

R3 #3 twisted plot (4-1)
                      R7 #8 cherished (6-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 07-24-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

finished saratoga

Comment

R3 6 ok with switch to dirt

Comment

added dmr 3 7

Comment

saratoga

R2 #2 persian queen (4-1)
                              R3 #7 paved with gold (7-2)
                              R4 #5 better tapit (5-1)
                              R5 #1 hawaiian noises (6-1)
                              R6 #5 pure praise (20-1)

R7 #4 playtone (4-1)
                              R8 # 10 tip at tapit (20-1)

4 career races.. trainer doesn't try first out.. huge improvement 2nd out.. 3rd race ridiculously slow pace and was returning off a 5 month layoff.. last maiden breaker at mth at 2 turns on the turf (all of these races were).. what puts me over the top with this one is the elite pedigree, how fast the pace was in her last and that they have the confidence to try the big girls up here

R10 #6 appealing briefs (10-1)
                              R11 #12 eighty seven north (10-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-25-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

finished

just want to say that as many of you might know saratoga is the toughest race meet in north america to handicap..big fields of well intentioned horses from trainers all across the country..lots of times when I handicap a race there I feel 3-4 horses have a decent shot but usually just pick 1..essential to realize that besides being good you have to be a little lucky..no miracle cures being offered but just keep plugging away

Comment

Working...
                                X