X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli... also added monmouth 7
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added belmont 9
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

woodbine

R8 #8 rock my love (7-2)

R10 the queen's plate

#10 skywire (4-1)

pace compromised both of his last two races.. good 2nd last out and strong win 2 back with a solid figure.. top jt combo casse /desilva.. think more around 5-2.. you know he likes the surface which can't be said for a few of the other logicals

R11 #4 vagary (12-1)

I'll forgive the debut at kentucky downs last year just because it's an oddball track.. with last race off a 6 month layoff and a nice pedigree could see a step forward at a decent price.. casse/pratt good jt combo with the latter a far better turf jockey than anybody in here

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

belmont

R5 #7 fortune smiles (5-1)

monmouth

R5 #2 hillsdown (6-1)

los alamitos

R9 #7 adulting (3-1) guessing 7-5
            Last edited by bleeker; 06-30-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

2012 - 2013
              NBA 33-18-1
              MLB 16-12
              NFL 27-13-1
              CFB 12-11
              CBB 9-2
              MLB 2013 2-0
              NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

added last at los alamitos

Comment

tampa bay

R8 #7 simmard's roar (5-2)

last race @ 1 1/16 he was on the lead of a 7 length fast pace and gave it up in the final eighth.. half furlong shorter today and i'd equate a mdn 12.5k at gulfstream to today's mdn 16k at tampa class-wise. probably be out there by himself and hopefully that's all it'll take to get it done

Comment

2012 - 2013
                    NBA 33-18-1
                    MLB 16-12
                    NFL 27-13-1
                    CFB 12-11
                    CBB 9-2
                    MLB 2013 2-0
                    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

indiana grande

R1 #3 savedbestforlast (4-1)
                      R2 #6 bride (20-1)

looks like crap on paper and may very well be just that.. my hope is this is a 3yo homebred with a pedigree that's much better than the rest in here.. making only her 5th career start and races spaced close together for a dcent trainer who's also the owner/breeder.. he's hit big mutuels with this jockey and in maiden races in general

R5 #1 bizby (8-1)

R6 #5 classical magic (9-5)

two horse race between mine and #4 tupelo hon (2-1)..appears to be the lone speed and over a small sample that has worked well here in turf routes.. all of her turf routes have been solid efforts vs significantly better horses.. not concerned at all about the drop to $32k as this horse has a very modest pedigree

R8 #6 babadoook (20-1)

looks ugly on paper although has shown speed vs better.. could see him out front on his own and sometimes that's all you need vs maiden claimers.. again speed is an edge at this track in turf routes

Comment

2012 - 2013
                        NBA 33-18-1
                        MLB 16-12
                        NFL 27-13-1
                        CFB 12-11
                        CBB 9-2
                        MLB 2013 2-0
                        NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

belmont

R5 #9 our dixie blue (6-1)

not an easy msw field as you have two firsters by uncle mo, whose a great debut sire at the highest levels of competition (#4 and #7).. the latter is owned by bill parcells (fun fact, no capping value).. going to go with my expensive for the pedigree angle here.. by a $3500 stallion out of an unraced mare.. she is 4/4 with her offspring but none were anything special.. consider $120k a lot for this type of horse.. last work a solid 36.2 bg which was 2nd fastest of 40 at the belmont training track on 6/23

R8 #7 quest for fire (9-2)

running 2nd time off a 47 day layoff today ... running 2nd time off a 48 day layoff 2 back at the same level finished 3rd by less than a length with a figure that is much better than these.. last race and the preceding race 3 back were very similar figure-wise, running line and both on sloppy tracks.. rosario riding top of his game and is the best sprint rider on the circuit

woodbine

R8 #4 bella nina (4-1)
                          Last edited by bleeker; 07-03-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

R5

71-1 first time starter with jockey who hasn't had a mount this year and trainer who's 1/46 this year goes with me from the inside for about 2-3 furlongs on the front end.. mine totally collapsed top of the stretch
                            so not sure would have mattered anyway if he had a clear lead.. of course when these things happen in your favor you don't look back and say man did I get lucky that things set up the way they did.. it was all me

Comment

added woodbine 8

Comment

monmouth

R1 #1 archanova (6-1) jumps
                                R3 #5 master plan (9-2) jumps

belmont

R2 #4 mathael (7-2)
                                R6 # 1 shannon's girl (3-1)

arlington

R6 #10 minerunner (20-1) know it's off the turf

los alamitos

R9 #1 mighty elijah (4-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 07-04-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X