• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

finger lakes

R1 #5 platinum nugget (6-1)
    R5 #3 heartbustingirl (2-1)

delaware

R3 #4 brewing storm (20-1)

shut off at the break and ran evenly around the track in his debut at 6f last start..like that type of race as a precursor to stretch out for a young horse.. homebred with classy distance and turf pedigree .. gets first lasix today.. there's plenty of negatives here such as the jockey and relatively unknown trainer but the above mentioned positives make him an interesting stab here

R5 #5 that's that (10-1)

just a ridiculous morning line and that's that lol

woodbine

R2 #1 conquest rapiduno (15-1)
    R4 #8 get' erdonebud (20-1)
    R7 #8 dot's last call (5-1)

evangeline

R9 #5 kowboy k magic (4-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-29-2019, 07:51 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added delaware 3 5
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

added woodbine 2 4

Comment

added evangeline 9

Comment

gulfstream

R2 #7 vina (2-1)

turf to dirt and drop (5f to 6f).. missed by a nose doing this late last year...was ahead by 2 lengths at the 5f mark .. (note I consider gpw to tampa a drop for the same tag).. same thing happening today except only going 5f.. the line this horse ran last out which is a gradual fade out of a much faster race (figure-wise) is one that I love for drop downs.. and she did it breaking from the 11 post to boot.. last 3 races including today exactly 3 weeks apart.. trainer has incredible numbers turf to dirt/down 2+ classes/3rd off the layoff (sample size avg 44 races/category ) and with jockey ...the jockey one of the best sprint riders at the track

understand (2-1) and probably be lower but so much comes together on this one not going to get picky with odds.. just want more than even money

R4 #3 doubleturbo (3-1)

R9 #1 peacefully (7-2)

first time starter with a tremendous turf sprint/win early pedigree (top-bottom) . trainer excellent on the turf and overall..dam was a winner who has produced a winner and that one won the grass

belmont

R9 #1 traci's girl (5-1)

can't see this ml.. big figure earned on the front end of a very fast pace..feel she's the speed of the speed from the rail.. reyes to rosario can't hurt either.. baker 117/25% 2nd off the layoff

churchill

R4 #7 anima (15-1)
              R6 #1 la chancia (6-1) should be less
              R8 #12 holiday time (7-2) either surface

Last edited by bleeker; 05-30-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

added belmont 9 ..didn't care for the card overall.. if churchill comes up good or fast will take a look

Comment

i bet the 1 at belmont
                  2012 - 2013
                  NBA 33-18-1
                  MLB 16-12
                  NFL 27-13-1
                  CFB 12-11
                  CBB 9-2
                  MLB 2013 2-0
                  NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

did churchill

Comment

thank you
                      2012 - 2013
                      NBA 33-18-1
                      MLB 16-12
                      NFL 27-13-1
                      CFB 12-11
                      CBB 9-2
                      MLB 2013 2-0
                      NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
                        i bet the 1 at belmont

ok let's get her home!

Comment

belmont

R2 #4 papa king (5-2)

always talk about really expensive horses costing a lot for their pedigree.. at 67k I would consider this one in that category.. expensive not really expensive would be more accurate.. first time starter todd/johnny v.. dam sire and sire more speed win early influences.. ships in from palm beach downs training center where he's had steady progressive works dating back to mid april

laurel

R1 #6 lectric choke (6-1)

1st time starter with steady solid works, 5 lb bug rider.. more importantly the dam (stakes placed) is 2/2 winners from starters and both won as 2yo's..this is a maiden claiming race and since this is a md bred they have the option of putting him up for sale or not.. they chose not to which I see as a positive sign

churchill

R2 #3 bode on tap (4-1)

R5 #2 rowdy yates (6-1)

$7500 stallion, unraced dam, first foal to race.. consider $42k good chunk of change for those specs.. nice works including a 4f.. 1/62 bg on may 21 which was prior to the 3f blowout 4 days ago

R9 #2 tiz taken back (12-1)

the no name owner trainer will get you a nice price on this one.. if this were avg/above avg trainer think would be about 5-1ml

santa anita

R8 #2 tastes legend (8-1)

1/20 7yo gelding has been continuously racing over his head.. last time he ran in a sprint vs claimers he won back in feburary (last year).. that was @ 6.5f on the turf and he was within a head at the eighth pole.. this can't hurt his chances at today's shorter distance.. today goes against $30k beaten claimers a class drop he should appreciate
                          Last edited by bleeker; 05-31-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

added santa anita 8

Comment

monmouth

R12 #4 hendaya (2-1). SCRATCHED

making her 3yo debut after being claimed in her final start at gulfstream as a 2yo for $25k in an off the turf maiden claiming race.. she won that but was disqualified.. by a 2nd year sire by giant's causeway (class, turf) out of a war front mare (#1 stallion north america) who was unraced but has has a turf winner to her credit and two winners from 3 starters overall.. even money but looks tons the best monmouth

R10 penn oaks (13 mtp)

#4 ujjayi (6-1 ml )

R11 penn mile

#6 the black album (15-1)
                              #9 fluminense (10-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 06-01-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

added pen 10 11

Comment

Working...
                                X