Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added 8 9...next will wrap it up..going to look at meadowlands tonight
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished churchill
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
        thanks bleeker
        np fraoli

Comment

I was looking at jaywalk too with you on it too im going to bet 40 wp should get some decent odds thanks and
          2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

I was looking at jaywalk too with you on it too im going to bet 40 wp should get some decent odds thanks and

np.. what I'm thinking is maybe she can layoff the pace like she did in her 3rd career start as this race is loaded with speed.. the pace in her last race (gr 1 race) was wickedly fast (going by pace figures) and may have had something to do with her giving it up late.. also comment line bumped start, hounded (lol never seen them use that term before).. realize the 1 was also on the pace and ultimately won the race but still feel it wasn't a terrible effort.. last year she won the bc juvenile fillies with a brisnet figure that equaled game winner (4-1 derby ml) bc juvenile colts win (and of course that was at churchill) possible the regression is because she's just not the same horse but I'll take a crack at a price
            Last edited by bleeker; 05-03-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

meadowlands

R2 #4 elektra king (5-1)
              R4 #7 pop pop joe (5-2)
              R5 #7 exs and ohs (10-1)
              R6 #1 life well lived (15-1)
              R7 #8 ella christina (6-1)

R8 #4 betterthanbrie (10-1)
              R9 #1 ideal candidate (9-2)
              R10 #2 democracy (15-1)
              R11 #5 arrakis (10-1)
              R13 #3 rock on precious (8-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 05-03-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

finished meadowlands

Comment

churchill

R3 #9 kneedeepinsnow (20-1)
                  R4 #2 hidden scroll (9-5)
                  R5 #1 live young (10-1)
                  R6 #7 marley's freedom (7-5)
                  R7 #9 environs (8-1)
                  R8 #9 uncontested (10-1)

R12 kentucky derby

this is factoring in a sloppy track which it will certainly be by that late according to the weather.. if it's not these picks still stand.. expect game winner to be about 5-1 and vekoma to be around 15-1...if I were betting 30 total on both of them I'd go 20 gw and 10 vk and add a $2 exacta box for a total $34.. something like that ..realize this is not an ultra exciting bet so maybe you'd rather go with just one of them.. that's up to you if you play

#6 vekoma
                  #16 game winner

R14 #10 methodical (12-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 05-04-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks bleeker
                    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                    2012 - 2013
                    NBA 33-18-1
                    MLB 16-12
                    NFL 27-13-1
                    CFB 12-11
                    CBB 9-2
                    MLB 2013 2-0
                    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Thanks bleeker

no problem fraoli.. gl to you also

just also want to say in general the derby (at least to me) is not a race to go nuts on.. 18-20 horses going a distance they've never gone so definetly a degree of luck involved that's more than normal.. add to that a high likelihood the track will be sloppy later in the card..what this adds up to me is under good track conditions 3-4x what your normal bet on a race would be and with the off track today I'd lower that to 2x..jmo

Comment

Great hit on race #3

Comment

Originally posted by Swanson View Post
                          Great hit on race #3

thanks swanson..bad day yesterday so happy to have the good start

Comment

Comment

added last at churchill

Comment

Tampa
                                1st – Yanez is 56% ITM with StRs over the years at $17-1 odds. Attack Zone (6) was above par for T/E in last on the lawn.

DDs 2,6/3,6,7

2nd – Smith names Fisher surrogate today. RG is about 40% ITM with all five singles here.

DDs 3,6,7/6

3rd – Joan Scott’s only more frequent and higher ITM % angle is the Dropdown. She’s 51% ITM with Shortenups (59 of 116).

Saver Trifectas All/6/3,4 (10 bets)

4th – Madame Yucca was par in turf debut despite stopping about 10 strides from the wire. Another chance versus these.

$0.50 Pick 3 - 5/All/All ($28)

7th – The variant on April 26th was +5,0. Races 1 & 2 were GOOD, then they were upgraded to FAST. Every race was won from off the pace that day. Chavez (via Hulme) has no winning angle, but I’ll invest in Klaudias Warrior (7) weakening at 8.18F while racing forwardly against the bias and after finishing only two clicks slower that Negrete’s Steady Rock (6) who had a perfect trip. 5-2 isn’t a fair price, but there won’t be any racing again until June 30th…

$12 Trifectas All/7/5,6 (12 bets) ($144)

$5 Superfectas All/7/1,3/5,6 (20 bets) ($100)

$1 Saver Pick 3 – 7/All/All (56 bets)

Comment

Working...
                                X