R2 #2 big brown cat (5-2)
    R4 #1 joule (5-1)*
    R5 #6 excess capacity (9-2)

scheduled for turf and must be on it to play.. others off track ok

tampa

R1 #4 prima gold (2-1)

R5 #2 dopo lavaro (15-1)
    R5 #7 si si mcd (8-1)

my recommendation on two horses in a race 50% more than usual bet split between both.. $10 normal bet than $8 win each

keeneland

R9 #8 gaining (8-1)
    R10 #2 baladera (8-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2019, 12:56 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

Good day at Laurel today Bleeker. Almost a 60-1 !!! Nice 97 double

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Good day at Laurel today Bleeker. Almost a 60-1 !!! Nice 97 double
        thanks jim..R1 @ laurel was actually 50-1 ..horse closed almost 14 lengths from the half mile pole and missed by a neck..what's up with $9.40 place ..somebody must have bet heavy to place cause he should have paid at least $30-40..the later race double was $93 for $1..at least 2 others off the top of my head who finished 2nd I believe and another who missed 2nd by a nose (including gulfstream)

I always advocate playing exactas with the top 2 or 3 choices on top of those longshot because they offer good value..that race you had one around even money and two 3-1's and one of those beat out mine ..$1 exacta paid $120..funny horse who beat me was named brooks robinson who for the younger folks was a hall of fame third baseman for the oriole's from the 50's-70's..come on brooks supposed to finish 3rd right ..nope ..that's really bad lol

if I ever buy a horse gonna name him tom seaver

Last edited by bleeker; 04-25-2019, 11:32 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Yeah that's good Bleeker!!!

Tampa
          Friday, April 26th

RD Allen Jr is now just 3-40 since returning when up for others.

1st – Zollie Durr has had seven bombs here in L2T and all but one were either 6YO Maiden Concerto’s Appeal (5) or her half-sister Weekend Appeal (see Race 9). Both go today with Wasiluk as surrogate. I’m guessing today may be the day. Waz’s regular jocks are either engaged or have left the premises. First mount for Delgado. Maybe Durr’s choice for pilot?

Mr. Bennett goes to Mena for only 2nd time at the meeting.

Pick 3 – 4,5/4,6,7,8/2

2nd – Negrete has an IV of 1.6 with Plain Shortenups in L5T at $9-1 odds, however back to back bombs might not fit the M/O. O’Connor surprises with FTSs on the Dirt with 50% ITM in L5T.

Exacta Key Box 7/4,6,8

3rd – Kool Kate (2) comes out of a textbook “Key Race” with eight of nine coming back to win or finish ITM. Kate was the pacesetter, making a +24 early and we note that the boys went 15 clicks slower at the 2nd Call that day (an hour later). Granitz, however, has no win angle. Still, a short field with several only testing the waters, presents an opportunity to strike.

Pick 3 - 2/3,6,9/1,3,6,8 (12 bets)

6th – If favoritism is to Stewart, he’s 44% Win and 88% ITM. Stidham is 7-8 ITM with UCEs with both hitting the board four times. The restricted types have an IV of 1.27 in these OCs for 3YOs.

Exacta Key Box 3/1,6

7th – Dini is 40% ITM at 6-1 with Plain Distance Change types. Deaton is 78% ITM in the final three weeks in L5T. Colebrook is 53% ITM with Dropdowns. Scott runner has %E that is outside the upper limit for today’s race. Could get a piece.

Exacta Box 8,9,10

8th – Caruso by default. Only Raymond and KOC have win angles above 6% here and both were well below par in their wins.

Win 9

DDs 9/2,3

Early Pic 4 (2-5) .... 1, 4, 6, 7, 8 WT 2 WT 3, 5, 9 WT 1, 9 ... $.50 ... $15.00

Late Pic 4 (6-9) .... 1, 3, 6 WT 6, 8, 9, 10 WT 5 WT 1, 2, 4 ... $.50 ... $18.00

Comment

Im new to this bleeker or jim the pic 3 is race 1 to 3 45/4678/2 and race 3 to 6 2/369/1368 is that corect thanks
            2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
            2012 - 2013
            NBA 33-18-1
            MLB 16-12
            NFL 27-13-1
            CFB 12-11
            CBB 9-2
            MLB 2013 2-0
            NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
              Im new to this bleeker or jim the pic 3 is race 1 to 3 45/4678/2 and race 3 to 6 2/369/1368 is that corect thanks

yes that's correct ..starts with the race posted above

Comment

Thanks bleeker
                2012 - 2013
                NBA 33-18-1
                MLB 16-12
                NFL 27-13-1
                CFB 12-11
                CBB 9-2
                MLB 2013 2-0
                NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Thanks bleeker

no problem fraoli4444

side note to save a post ..added tampa 1 5 previous page.. not going nuts today.. churchill opens tomorrow and weather supposed to be good... night card 6pm post
                  Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

ok bleeker
                    2012 - 2013
                    NBA 33-18-1
                    MLB 16-12
                    NFL 27-13-1
                    CFB 12-11
                    CBB 9-2
                    MLB 2013 2-0
                    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Thanks for the pic 3 first one i ever bet 8 dollar bet pays 137 and still alive for the second one i bet thanks bleeker and jim
                      2012 - 2013
                      NBA 33-18-1
                      MLB 16-12
                      NFL 27-13-1
                      CFB 12-11
                      CBB 9-2
                      MLB 2013 2-0
                      NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

added last 2 at keeneland.. done belmont with the weather.. possibly look at santa anita and definitely going to do meadowlands tonight

Comment

Thanks for the pic 3 first one i ever bet 8 dollar bet pays 137 and still alive for the second one i bet thanks bleeker and jim

glad you had it and very nice return.. I'm not playing (which is almost always the case) and Jim posts those tampa picks as you know.. that guy who does tampa bay is sharp.. definitely good follow

Comment

Bleeker i bet a dollar so it 137.90 for 50.cents so i should get double which is 275.80 my book graded it for 50cents instead of a dollar i have to call them back so they can crrect it. am i roght
                            2012 - 2013
                            NBA 33-18-1
                            MLB 16-12
                            NFL 27-13-1
                            CFB 12-11
                            CBB 9-2
                            MLB 2013 2-0
                            NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Bleeker i bet a dollar so it 137.90 for 50.cents so i should get double which is 275.80 my book graded it for 50cents instead of a dollar i have to call them back so they can crrect it. am i roght

yes you should get $275.80 for $1..this is also a good time to illustrate something else..on pick 3's where you get some descent prices like this one you will often get a payoff well beyond the parlay price ...parlay price for this is $210 and you got $275..won't always be an overlay of course but they are more often than not.. the reason is even though the take is higher than the mutuel pool (WPS) you are only being taxed once, whereas if you did it race by race you pay the win vig each time going forward ..bottomline it's an excellent value bet

Comment

meadowlands

R2 #5 final dream (12-1)
                                R3 #1 rockinwiththebest (7-2)

R4 #1 arrakis (12-1)*
                                R4 #7 veyron (10-1)*

*half unit each

R5 #1 star track hanover* (8-1)

R6 #8 abbeylara* (5-1)
                                R6 #10 village jackson* (15-1)

*half unit each

R7 #4 asiago* (7-2)

R8 #6 sassa's sister* (8-1)
                                R8 #7 family roll call (8-1)

again half each

R9 #3 sword of the spirit (15-1)
                                R11 #3 d w's revenge (7-2)
                                R12 #6 skyway billy (12-1)
                                R13 #4 live odds (5-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X